VGC '12 Great Lakes Regional - Ft. Wayne, IN - WON BY theamericandream38 & [ Ryan A ]

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, Greyhound completely screwed up and didn't send me my ticket in the mail, so I can't get to Ft. Wayne on my own. I don't have any other options really so I guess I should ask: is there anyone passing through Chicago/Northwest Indiana that could give me a ride? I can pay for gas, and I can pay to split hotel costs if necessary.
Call Greyhound to see if you can do will-call with your order number or something. It seems like they must have some backup for this situation even if they are a terrible company...

Placed 5th in Masters. Gotta say I have extreme mixed emotions. I'm super happy cause this is the best I've ever done and I used a trick room team that's taken a lot of negative criticism. I'm so mad however cause my goal was to win a medal and I fell one short and that was a matter of pairings. Either way I had a blast and I met a lot of awesome people. I'm just gonna be a little pouty on the road trip back :P.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Needed coach Mr. E!
Well you shooed me off from the battle, soooooo...

also tad is the ultimate winner because apparently we're playing each other this week in Smogon League fantasy football and my team is completely shitting the bed >:((((((((( argh so annoyed

Well you shooed me off from the battle, soooooo...

also tad is the ultimate winner because apparently we're playing each other this week in Smogon League fantasy football and my team is completely shitting the bed >:((((((((( argh so annoyed
Ha looking back at that, couldve used you to figure out what we could do...

Thanks everyone! Tittering in anticipation for the Mr. E pictures xD Today was a fun adventure in many ways, though my wallet does not agree. Looking forward to seeing everyone at nats, and I will be at Madison to block for smogonites (beating randoms, scooping to smogonites, SO TELL ME WHO YOU ARE). I also have: one couch available for someone to stay on. (I live 10 minutes walking from the tournament site)

^ Go to Madison and help me win 4th or higher xD It was nice to meet you as well TAD, I had no idea what you looked like but always remember you being a threat on PO so it was cool seeing you, although I never got to face you =/.

Thanks everyone! Tittering in anticipation for the Mr. E pictures xD Today was a fun adventure in many ways, though my wallet does not agree. Looking forward to seeing everyone at nats, and I will be at Madison to block for smogonites (beating randoms, scooping to smogonites, SO TELL ME WHO YOU ARE). I also have: one couch available for someone to stay on. (I live 10 minutes walking from the tournament site)
I might have to take up that couch offer, but I can always swing a hotel if one is nearby the site

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
also I am annoyed they didn't give me the TCG promo they were handing out in the late rounds

and fucking asshole state highway patrol gave me a speeding ticket on the way home :pirate: clocking me at least five MPH over whatever my speedometer said, so fuck that guy

also I am annoyed they didn't give me the TCG promo they were handing out in the late rounds

and fucking asshole state highway patrol gave me a speeding ticket on the way home :pirate: clocking me at least five MPH over whatever my speedometer said, so fuck that guy
That's what you get for living in Ohio

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
The worst part is I got off US-30 early because I was bored of it and took 309 home the rest of the way. That'll show me to do that again... and that's not even a fucking highway fuck off highway patrol.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hahaha E, I was doing worse than that for most of the way home from VA and had no trouble whatsoever. Then again so was everyone else on I95/495 >_> Sucks to be you. Maybe it's my blue car, they've been shown to be less likely to be pulled over :D

Nice job American Dream, you used some uncommon pokemon and used them to great effect. Problem was you didn't use a Choice Specs Psyduck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)