VGC 2014 Pokebank Exclusive Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there you go! Nice Shyguy pic by the way. I believe another donor can get you that timburr as I don't own one.
Thanks! On both fronts! As for the Timburr, I might as well post the stuff for the Timburr again.

Your Username: SapphSabre777
Your IGN: Hikaru
What You Need: Iron Fist Timburr

EDIT: Put the Luvdisc in GTS, awaiting trade.

Last edited:
I want to ask if somebody here have or can breed in the future a Nasty Plot Crobat with Heat Wave and Gigadrain :s (I know its a really anoying and uncommon request, but is one of my favorite pokemon/moveset ever)

Okay, so I'm growing steadily more suspicious that people have just been taking Pokemon here for the sake of taking Pokemon (and I can't say I didn't foresee that making this thread). This thread is suppose to be helping out people that are on the clock for building their regionals team. For that reason, all users requesting mons will now have to specify which VGC regional they are going to. I know that this might be a problem for a few of you and might lead to some minor scouting problems, but it's a measure I want to take into effect to prevent volunteers getting hammered by requests from people that don't really need these mons ASAP (and if you're REALLY concerned with people knowing what Pokemon, you're using, you can contact me privately).

Other than that, continue.

So far I recieved 2 pokes from here that really helped me out so I would like to donate back. I don't know if these are top priority pokes but I recently got a hold of baton pass+defog scyther and storm drain lileep so let me know if you would want them.

Username: Catzzz
IGN: (star)MGA22(star)
Needed: Heatwave Litwick
You didn't include the new info in your post at all, but I will let it slip this once. Future people in need, please include this information. Donators, please do NOT give out pokemon to people that forget this information (but don't be a dick about it, just kindly ask for it).

So far I recieved 2 pokes from here that really helped me out so I would like to donate back. I don't know if these are top priority pokes but I recently got a hold of baton pass+defog scyther and storm drain lileep so let me know if you would want them.
Those are neat, but defog doesn't have too many applications in VGC and Lileep isn't allowed at all. Feel free to help out people with the mons you've been traded from here though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)