VGC 2014 Pokebank Exclusive Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Username: Sevon
Your IGN: Sven
What you need: Earth Power Deino
What VGC Regional you are attending: Germany (I believe it's bochum :P)

Your Username: pikaflame43
Your IGN: tony
What you need: Iron fist timburr and heat wave litwick
What VGC Regional you are attending: long beach

Okay, I finally got my DS back so I can trade out Pokemon again. Please reupload your luvdisc and repost if you need my help!
Username: ZyTech
IGN: Fen
What You Need: Overcoat + Drill Run Karrablast
Thanks in advance!
I plan on attending the one in Orlando, if I miss it, I hope to see you guys at the Nationals!
Gotcha!

I just serviced an assload of people both from here and from nuggetbridge so check your luvdisc / upload it again and post here again if you still don't have what you were looking for.

Also, whoever's asking for a Charizard, we're giving out Charmanders. On top of that, please don't specify any gender.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I just serviced an assload of people both from here and from nuggetbridge so check your luvdisc / upload it again and post here again if you still don't have what you were looking for.

Also, whoever's asking for a Charizard, we're giving out Charmanders. On top of that, please don't specify any gender.
I apologize. I did my best with the one's I had. I'm glad you have your DS back x_x

I'm fresh out of Earth Power Deinos, Unnerve Aerodactyls, Rain Dish Tentacools, and Dark Void Smeagles at the moment. Please give me a moment to restock.

I'm fresh out of Earth Power Deinos, Unnerve Aerodactyls, Rain Dish Tentacools, and Dark Void Smeagles at the moment. Please give me a moment to restock.
Thanks you for the smeargle! (I assume it was you) When you get more Aerodactyls could I get one that would be awesome.

Username: Twilight Nova
IGN: Nova
Need: Unnerve Aerodactyl
VGC: Orlando

Thanks you for the smeargle! (I assume it was you) When you get more Aerodactyls could I get one that would be awesome.

Username: Twilight Nova
IGN: Nova
Need: Unnerve Aerodactyl
VGC: Orlando
Was Ctrl + Fing this thread wondering who nova was, then I refreshed.

Enjoy!

Edit: Also, there's a solid chance I'll be at the orlando regional to so say hi!

Username: protege
IGN: Jesse
Need: iron fist timburr
Vgc: whenever it comes to norcal

Thanks!
Considering the NorCal regional already happened in fall, I'll be skipping you.

Also, whoever is asking for a Dynamich Punch + HA Shroomish, not only is Shroomish not Pokebank exclusive, it also isn't vgc legal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)