VGC Analysis Reservation Thread

Giving up Registeel, JRank, why'd you delete the message, because I did'nt delete the thread dealing with Registeel, but Fantom0 has to talk to DragonKing700 reserved it first and I was unaware.

Hey, any reviews needed? I still have my summer vacation so I could spend some time writing an analysis of a Pokemon that needs a little research (1st gen would be great). I can pick one myself but if there's a special need for one Mon then I'll take care of it.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, any reviews needed? I still have my summer vacation so I could spend some time writing an analysis of a Pokemon that needs a little research (1st gen would be great). I can pick one myself but if there's a special need for one Mon then I'll take care of it.
I think we're just about done with reservations for VGC 12. Be sure to stick around though because when VGC 13 comes along, we'll need to revamp and rewrite a lot of analyses!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I'd like a crack at revamping Tornadus-I for VGC2013.
I won't be able to finish. Someone else can have it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)