VGC Birmingham 2010 - This is how you warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Belgian dude was hilarious - he brought the character and its dope when
people add to the excitement of battles, not just cheering at the final.
He was quite funny but quite distracting as well! I think that might have been his technique! He was telling me about all the tournaments he'd already done and because it was my first the results were going to be obvious. He was overjoyed when I fake outed his Kyogre instead of the exploding Quilfish. I should have predicted that was what he was planning but never mind! He didn't like the rotom fridge I used though! I still had a good time.

It was great to watch all the final battles. I thought I'd be out in the first round then out for dinner with my friend but we decided to stay and watch the finals.

Well done to all the winners! I'll have to buy a DSi now! I was hoping to win one! :)

He was quite funny but quite distracting as well! I think that might have been his technique! He was telling me about all the tournaments he'd already done and because it was my first the results were going to be obvious. He was overjoyed when I fake outed his Kyogre instead of the exploding Quilfish. I should have predicted that was what he was planning but never mind! He didn't like the rotom fridge I used though! I still had a good time.

It was great to watch all the final battles. I thought I'd be out in the first round then out for dinner with my friend but we decided to stay and watch the finals.

Well done to all the winners! I'll have to buy a DSi now! I was hoping to win one! :)
Yeah I get what your saying, personally I don't mind trash talk during battles. I'm used to it from breaking but have to say this year was bigger and better!!! Cant wait for VGC 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)