Serious Video Games and Depression (A Study)

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey I don't really post here much, but I'm currently writing a research paper examining whether or not there's a possible correlation between frequency of video game playing and whether or not people exhibit depressive symptoms. Obviously, I don't expect the data to be 100% reliable nor is this the only place that is being surveyed. Regardless, I would appreciate if some of you guys could answer this quick survey that I'm sending out for the study.

Last edited:

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that 8+ weekly hours of video gaming is too low of a ceiling for that question, lol

you should modify your form to be pages as otherwise someone can not consent but still answer all of the questions...

for example:

i do not consent (next) --> thank you page
i consent (next) --> question 1

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 4.46.52 PM.png

hello! how are u feeling now? is it everything okey? I can tell you about my experience with the game and how it depended on depression. I made my own small pixel indie - game, but all my friends said that it is the worst that they have ever seen. After this, I had a long depression and had no idea how I need to deal with it. My mum found for me these guys https://worldpharm365.com/product/etizolam-etilaam-etizest-2mg-buy-with-bitcoin/ who offer quality anti-depressants at a reasonable price. Their pills can prevent panic attacks, inability to sleep (Insomnia), headaches due to tension and anxiety. So if u have time, u can check out this site. Maybe u will the useful information for you and your research!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)