Mafia vs Village vs Another Village http://www.health350.com/curvy-bUSisSaltyt-cream/ Mafia - GAME OVER BUSTY WIN

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No further vote changes allowed after this point to avoid stealthing(and whatever Agape did yesterday). I expect similar vote stoppers in the future anywhere between deadline and a hour before deadline. Update will happen at the announced time.

LightWolf

lightwoof
After thoroughly counting the votes around 142 times, I have made sure that I’m not insane and you guys have indeed managed to lynch someone for once, I’m tearing up here from sheer happiness! Now people let’s attend penguin’s Funeral, and pretend we will miss him. The following people should pretend especially hard:

Bill
CornflowerBlue
dak#
disco_stu
Earthworm
Ella
Kobold
lapine
Nonputrescence
Ralph the Wolf

In other news, Scar’s back BABY!

‘Tis now Night 3, deadline is in 48 hours at 12 PM PDT Wednesday.

LightWolf

lightwoof
We have reached another milestone people, as a player has managed get fully eliminated from the game, please give it up for Ullar’s only alias LAPINE!!! Lapine died from me rolling a 20, because the killers didn’t realise specifying that I should roll d20 to decide the flavour is a new flavour on it’s own.

Dear Ullar,

You are Isabelle, secretary a la dog!

In your case, the dog holds the leash of the human, not the other way around. I guess that’s to be expected when the Mayor you work for is suspected to be a psychopath.

You have no ability since your duty is solely to be there for the Villager, who is SOMEONE. You must help him maneuver through the current political war in town, and assure he becomes Mayor. That is unless he dies, in which case it falls onto you to lead on! No you can’t stop the fighting, don’t give me the puppy dog eyes!

You are allied with the Busty, you win if all those who oppose you are dead.

Isabelle’s alias is: lapine

You only have one role!

It is now Day 4 which Scar will sit out yet again. Deadline is in 48 hours 12 PM PDT Friday. And now some words from our sponsors:

Earthworm is creamy

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am Busty, as confirmed through claiming nothing else the whole damn time. As confirmed by giving both of my aliases readily to my faction leader.

Curvies pulling a fast one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)