Walkign on Sunshine~ (Ou Sunny Day Team)

~Intro~

Hello, I'm Gible. I ahve been trying and trying again to make a Sunny day team and cant seem to get the right pokemon combination or the rigth fire sweeper or something.... Any help is greatly apreciated :D

Into the Team

Crobat

Crobat (M) @ Heat Rock Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Sunny Day
- U-turn
- Air Slash

I use this as my lead because of its high speed, Inner Focus.. and of course.. its ability to learn sunny day... I can try and get a hypnosis up and then sunny day.. or just sunny day depending on the opponenets lead... Crobat can also easily come bak in later int he fight and flinch hax away if needed...

Camerupt

Camerupt (M) @ Heat Rock Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 228 HP / 28 Def / 252 Spd
Bold Nature
- Lava Plume
- Sunny Day
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

When i U-turn on Crobat... this is moar then likely the pokemon i go into.. Because of Stealth Rock.. I have heat rock on it incase i need to put sunny day. Lava Plume for incrase chance fo burn.... EQ for those pesky Heatrans.. i put Bold nature because i would like some extra defense... 228 HP and 252 Special Defense because of this support set...

Houndoom

Houndoom (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Dark Pulse

My Fire Sweeper.. It can easily absorb heatrans/typhlosion's attacks.. and hopign their scarfed get a nasty plot up on the switch... i tried Ninetailes before this and i think ninetails was to frail or to slow ro something... but this is the best sweeper i could find... HP lfying for those fighting types that swithc in.. Flamethrower for more accuracy.. and dark pulse for gengar... alakazham.. ect..

Celebi

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Grass Knot
- Thunder Wave
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Your regular defensive celebi.. Thunder wave to cripple scizor's then kill them with Hp fire... exoecting that Sunny Day is up... Grass Knot for Opposing Swamperts and Rhyperior's. This thing works great with the whole team... I can swithc in any time and take a couple hits.. and kill, then recover and repeat... easy as pie...

Exeggutor

Exeggutor (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Sunny Day
- Sleep Powder
- SolarBeam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

My main sweeper. This thing can kill! i can put up a sleep powder on the opponent before sunny dya goes out then put another sunny day and sweep again :D Eggy is a one man stand :O. It can easily outspeed everything un scarfed and kill.. If i know its not a OHKo ill sleep powder and kill it.. This thing is BEAST! The only reason why i dont run this thing speced is because i like the freedom of putting up a sun if needed.. and to sleep... i like the sleep :D

Cresselia

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } Cresselia (F) @ Heat Rock
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Hardy Nature
- Sunny Day
- SolarBeam
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic

This is a set i made myself.. and kinda works. I put Solar beam because ima be putting up sunny day anyway so why not abuse it? Then Twave to cripple fast pokes.. and psychic to top it all off... Not really much to say.. Oh Ya! She works great with Hounsoom... havign to do with her abilty...

Outro

Well... Please enjoy reading my RMt... and alll picture i give credit to http://www.arkeis.com They picture are awsome :D

After a Nasty Plot, Flamethrower should OHKO every fighting type in the game, except Poliwrath lol, I think you should use Hidden Power Ground over Flying on Houndoom to OHKO Heatran, a huge threat for most Sunny Days team, good luck!

subscribe the hp change. Change camerupt's nature to relaxed (you're crippling EQ as it is). Also, I know it's a sunny day team but you don't need 4 pokes knowing it. Cresselia should be bold or calm. Replace air slash with taunt on crobat to avoid rocks and go with jolly nature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)