ORAS OU WallBreaker and StallHater: Serpervoir

It is not related to the team but do you like bacon

• Total voters
I like pokemon here we go! no really though. this team is amazing but when i posted my hazards team it turned 100x better. feedback is appreciated.

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Hyper Voice
- Taunt
- Shadow Ball

I like this guy because he wallbreaks and taunts. He like gains some super hyper strong voice and turns it into a some super hyper strong voice fairy. Wallbreaker part of serperivoir. Taunt really annoys chansey and blissey (the two biggest threats to this guy but not now). like i said aweome some super hyper strong voice fairy. it can use psychic (wich is like the force in the tv show) and a fairy+ghost move core is only blocked by pyroar but who uses him anyway? so shadow ball. You pretty much need a taunter so chansey will cry when it fights you.

Serperior @ Assault Vest
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]

#Contrary OP! #Good grass type! #Your dumb if you think these are links to twitter! But seriously. This guy takes leaf storm into a boost instead of a drop! Bad base attack? Leaf Storm make you change that opinion. Bad defence? no they are accually pretty good. Bad speed? If your asking that last question your really dumb! Leaf storm cuz I herd u liek boosts. Giga drain cuz freaking healing on an AV set. rest is coverage. But in all seriousness this thing will utterly destroy your team. Snake of grassyness for the big old win.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Aqua Tail

I didnt like revengechomp untill deoxys-s was banned because garchomp was slower even with scarf but now i see the terror! You will poop your pants (again cuz land shark) when you find out this thing flys! For some reason he doesnt learn fly but one fly sucks competetivly and two whos using this terror for fly? He will claw you with his dragon! Quake you with his earth! And cvearge you with his, coverage? He will beet u up! Use this now cuz i said so. Just me? No! Smogon its self says use this! Smogon you are a guienus

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake

Lets look past that this is a flying type and see how good it is. #YouSuckFlying #GyaradosSu- SHUT UP HASHTAGERS! He is a very very power full dragon dancer #DragonDanceSuc- know something you suck. ORAS for sure gave him a drastic buff with crunch. Because this guys self explanitory i will sum it up by saying that gyarados rules and hashtaggers suck. Give this a dragon mega and everything will be complete. But watch your back fighting this monster cuz you never know when its going to mega evolve on other teams. Both fourms are really good.

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 192 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Eat my brave bird you now common serperiors and always was common any other OverUsed pokemon! #BraveBirdSucks. I accually agree with you hashtagger as long as your pokemon is on the recieving end. Not only can he be a last resort revenge but he has speed EV's to outspeed 252+ non scarf Excadrill! Eat my blitz stupid Excadrill! Brave Bird cuz stab 120 base power priority. Roost and lefties for setting up swords dance wich is for sweeping. I like using this set even though people only think theres 1 good set Because it sweeps freaking everything.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]

It is a psychic dragon why would i not use it? #legendarys are cheap and du- This isnt ubers level people. plus hashtags are number symbols with social media. Talonflame and Gyarados really hate stealth rock, like they really hate it, so i got defog latios to handle it. If Gardevoir doesnt work out (but its working out amazing) this will be my new mega. Meteors of dragon for stab. Defog cuz u suk Stealth rock. Psychic cuz stab. HP fire cuz this thing already gives the middle finger to ferrothorn with defog so just add to the counterism.

Threatlist:

I will have to play more to make one

Old teammembers:

None yet

Replays:

I will play longer to get entertaining ones whether i win or lose

Why you should respond: because i want an experienced battler to pick apart my team even if it comes off as harsh so i can have a better team (but dont try to replace serperior)

Last edited:

Pent

dumb broad
HP Fire is a bit redundant on both Latios and Serperior. Try Earthquake or HP Fighting/Roost for better coverage.
Serperior is extremely frail, so I would run LO. This gives it the extra power it needs, and that it can easily recover with Giga Drain.
I would run 32 defense so you can survive 2 Psyshocks from LO Latios on Gardevoir. Also, I would run Psyshock to hit Chansey effectively and Focus Miss to hit Ferrothorn and other Steel Types.
Don't run Aqua Tail on Garchomp, instead try Fire Blast for better coverage. I would run a Naive nature w/ 4 Sp Atk EVs.
I would replace Crunch on Gyarados with Bounce since it is both a flying move, and since Crunch doesn't get stab, it doesn't do much.
Run Sharp Beak and an EV Spread of 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe so you can outspeed max Speed Raikou and still have some extra bulk on Talonflame.

Hope it helps :]

Last edited:
Hey man nice team you got there, i see that you are using a Old treath that's nice.
I have some tweaks for the team it will make it better for sure, i have some tweaks for that team.
Mega Sableye for mega Gardevoir, that will make your team not weak to oposing stall a 252HP/56Def/202Spdef spread (for mega sableye) if iam not wrong should be perfect, serperior is fine, incomes choice scarf garchomp, he is not much efective in this metagame now, because clefable can all ways switch in and get free turns, i would change it for Spdef Heatran, because he is a rocks setter and checks clefable wish is a problem to MEga Sableye, next is Gyarados i dont know if that set will help your team at all and for second i think that gyarados dosent get Crunch, just Mega Gyarados, i was thinking in a Rest Talk gyara witch can wall some Physical threats that Heatran has problems with a 252HP/4Atk/252Def its perfect for a
rest talk gyara, now for talonflame now that you lost your Scarf user i was thinking in a Choice Band Talonflame has your revenge killer a 86HP/252Atk/168Spd if iam not wrong its a perfect set for talonflame, for last but not least your Latios is your hazard controler wich is not bad on that team i just have one change for that, that change is instead of HP fire use Earthquake for Heatran, will all ways catch them of guard and will help your Serperior in the sweep. After my changes the team is has a FWG core, and i think that's better then before, if you see any threat just tell me.
I think thats all, i will leave the inportable after the changes that i did
I hopefully helped you with my rate.

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 54 Def / 202 SpD
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
(changed for Mega Gardevoir, and its your stall check)
- Recover
- Knock Off

Serperior @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse ( i just changed Sub for glare and life orb for AV sub will give your a free hit and LO power)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
(for Choice Scarf Chomp, its your rocker and Spdef Wall, and fairys check)
- Protect
- Lava Plume

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 SpD
Impish Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk (its your physical wall, and better equake resist)
- Waterfall
- Roar

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog (just changed HP fire for Earthquake to have a lure for Heatran)
- Psyshock
- Earthquake

Talonflame @ Choice Band
EVs: 92HP / 252 Atk / 166 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz ( this is your revenge killer a pretty good pokemon imo.)
- Tailwind

nisher. that Sableye spread is not good at all. It really doesn't have a use for Taunt, and it doesn't give the same stallbreaking capability that Mega Garde does. Also, SD Talonflame is much more of a threat than CB Talon, and Gyarados shines best defensively as a Specially Defensive wall.

As far as my rate on this team, there's a few slight moveset adjustments you could make. First, run Focus Blast over Shadow Ball on Gard. I know Ghost + Fairy has near perfect coverage, but Psychic + Fairy + Fighting has very good coverage in it's own right. Focus Blast allows you to wear down some of Gard's strongest checks, such as Ferrothorn and Heatran. It should also run enough defense to take a Latios Psyshock (24 EVs). On SD Talon, I would run a Sharp Beak and enough Speed EVs to outspeed Raikou. That's a critical, as it allows you to outspeed common fast Electric checks like Raikou and Thundurus. Gyarados really doesn't work with the current set (that's more of a Mega Gyara look), a SubDD set would serve your team much better. A Life Orb on Serperior would allow for the most damage possible. Latios should run Psyshock to hit Special walls, and ScarfChomp should run... something that's not Aqua Tail. Outrage for more punch would be nice.

That sounds like and looks like a lot, but it's more a lot of minor stuff. Good luck out there!

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Hyper Voice
- Taunt
- Focus Blast

Serperior @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Outrage

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 88 HP / 192 Atk / 4 Def / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Pent

dumb broad
nisher. that Sableye spread is not good at all. It really doesn't have a use for Taunt, and it doesn't give the same stallbreaking capability that Mega Garde does. Also, SD Talonflame is much more of a threat than CB Talon, and Gyarados shines best defensively as a Specially Defensive wall.

As far as my rate on this team, there's a few slight moveset adjustments you could make. First, run Focus Blast over Shadow Ball on Gard. I know Ghost + Fairy has near perfect coverage, but Psychic + Fairy + Fighting has very good coverage in it's own right. Focus Blast allows you to wear down some of Gard's strongest checks, such as Ferrothorn and Heatran. It should also run enough defense to take a Latios Psyshock (24 EVs). On SD Talon, I would run a Sharp Beak and enough Speed EVs to outspeed Raikou. That's a critical, as it allows you to outspeed common fast Electric checks like Raikou and Thundurus. Gyarados really doesn't work with the current set (that's more of a Mega Gyara look), a SubDD set would serve your team much better. A Life Orb on Serperior would allow for the most damage possible. Latios should run Psyshock to hit Special walls, and ScarfChomp should run... something that's not Aqua Tail. Outrage for more punch would be nice.

That sounds like and looks like a lot, but it's more a lot of minor stuff. Good luck out there!

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Hyper Voice
- Taunt
- Focus Blast

Serperior @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Outrage

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 88 HP / 192 Atk / 4 Def / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Bounce

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
So pretty much what I said? :p

HP Fire is a bit redundant on both Latios and Serperior. Try Earthquake or HP Fighting/Roost for better coverage.
Serperior is extremely frail, so I would run LO. This gives it the extra power it needs, and that it can easily recover with Giga Drain.
I would run 32 defense so you can survive 2 Psyshocks from LO Latios on Gardevoir. Also, I would run Psyshock to hit Chansey effectively and Focus Miss to hit Ferrothorn and other Steel Types.
Don't run Aqua Tail on Garchomp, instead try Fire Blast for better coverage. I would run a Naive nature w/ 4 Sp Atk EVs.
I would replace Crunch on Gyarados with Bounce since it is both a flying move, and since Crunch doesn't get stab, it doesn't do much.
Run Sharp Beak and an EV Spread of 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe so you can outspeed max Speed Raikou and still have some extra bulk on Talonflame.

Hope it helps :]
put evs for talon. i dont like going mixed on chomp and ive survived stab fire blasts with AV serpierior. lefties are better than beak. latios is to beat ferrothorn so hp fire is nessesary
Hey man nice team you got there, i see that you are using a Old treath that's nice.
I have some tweaks for the team it will make it better for sure, i have some tweaks for that team.
Mega Sableye for mega Gardevoir, that will make your team not weak to oposing stall a 252HP/56Def/202Spdef spread (for mega sableye) if iam not wrong should be perfect, serperior is fine, incomes choice scarf garchomp, he is not much efective in this metagame now, because clefable can all ways switch in and get free turns, i would change it for Spdef Heatran, because he is a rocks setter and checks clefable wish is a problem to MEga Sableye, next is Gyarados i dont know if that set will help your team at all and for second i think that gyarados dosent get Crunch, just Mega Gyarados, i was thinking in a Rest Talk gyara witch can wall some Physical threats that Heatran has problems with a 252HP/4Atk/252Def its perfect for a
rest talk gyara, now for talonflame now that you lost your Scarf user i was thinking in a Choice Band Talonflame has your revenge killer a 86HP/252Atk/168Spd if iam not wrong its a perfect set for talonflame, for last but not least your Latios is your hazard controler wich is not bad on that team i just have one change for that, that change is instead of HP fire use Earthquake for Heatran, will all ways catch them of guard and will help your Serperior in the sweep. After my changes the team is has a FWG core, and i think that's better then before, if you see any threat just tell me.
I think thats all, i will leave the inportable after the changes that i did
I hopefully helped you with my rate.

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 54 Def / 202 SpD
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
(changed for Mega Gardevoir, and its your stall check)
- Recover
- Knock Off

Serperior @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse ( i just changed Sub for glare and life orb for AV sub will give your a free hit and LO power)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Substitute

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
(for Choice Scarf Chomp, its your rocker and Spdef Wall, and fairys check)
- Protect
- Lava Plume

Gyarados @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 SpD
Impish Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk (its your physical wall, and better equake resist)
- Waterfall
- Roar

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog (just changed HP fire for Earthquake to have a lure for Heatran)
- Psyshock
- Earthquake

Talonflame @ Choice Band
EVs: 92HP / 252 Atk / 166 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz ( this is your revenge killer a pretty good pokemon imo.)
- Tailwind
i will try sablyeye over megavoir and see wich one is better. Im not digging the heatran over garchomp and garchomp saved me so many times. read the top review of a comment for why im not gonna use the rest.

Well, lots to say Spark3y is right, and here are some sets.
Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Hyper Voice
- Taunt
- Focus Blast

Focus Blast is better coverage to stuff like Heatran, even with the accuracy.

Serperior @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Handles Heatran better Rock could be used to handle TalonFlame on the switch

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast

Hazards, what would we do with out them.

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
EVs: 192 HP / 252 Atk / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Power is Better!

:mad:I just like Cubone: http://www.thefactsite.com/2009/09/pokemon-baby-kangaskhan-theory.html

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)