WarJar's Trade Station (New Mega Pokemon in Stock!)

--------------------------------------------------------

Charmander
31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Blaze
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Focus Punch (RARE! Took a long time to breed these egg moves!)

Kangaskhan
31/31/31/x/31/31

Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Adamant or Jolly!
Egg Moves: Comet Punch, Focus Punch (RARE! Only one I've seen breeding it!)

Charizard
and Kangaskhan now available!

Offering 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest marvel scale dratini with dragon pulse or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant guts timburr for a kangaskhan. Thanks!

Flawless Marill
31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant
Huge Power
Male (Perfect for breeding waters)
Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Egg Moves

CMT please.

I see you got Kangaskhan in stock. Interested in trading a Scrappy Adamant for a male Timid Magic Guard Abra with 5x31 IVs?

Charmander
31/31/31/x/31/31

Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Focus Punch (RARE! Took a long time to breed these egg moves!)

STOCK (COMING SOON. FOR NOW JUST ASK):

YO I NEED ONE OF THESE BAD BOYS ive been wanting to try megazard out, everyone breeds timid tho XD
anyway, could you CMT and let me know if you see anything that interests you? if not, maybe i could trade an item or do a breeding project/ev project for a male 'mander :)

CMT for one of these :)
Willing to trade one for and Intimidate Mawile.
War Jar interested in a goomy still? Ill take a marill for it
Definitely. I'll PM you when I finish the next batch (some time later today)
CMT, I'm interested in your Marill. I have Larvitar, Dratini, Gible, and Magikarp to offer
Willing to trade one for your x/31/31/31/31/31 Female Magikarp.
I see you got Kangaskhan in stock. Interested in trading a Scrappy Adamant for a male Timid Magic Guard Abra with 5x31 IVs?
Any way we could change that to a female Abra? Focus Punch Kanga took me a long time to breed perfect from scratch, so I think it's a pretty fair deal.
Charmander
31/31/31/x/31/31

STOCK (COMING SOON. FOR NOW JUST ASK):

YO I NEED ONE OF THESE BAD BOYS ive been wanting to try megazard out, everyone breeds timid tho XD
anyway, could you CMT and let me know if you see anything that interests you? if not, maybe i could trade an item or do a breeding project/ev project for a male 'mander :)
I can trade it for a flawless Trevenant. Do you have Pokerus by any chance?

Sorry everyone, you will have to wait until tomorrow to actually, considering tonight is Halloween, and I have a lot of stuff going on. Sorry for the inconvenience. (You can still post offers, just the physical trading will have to wait until tomorrow).

Any way we could change that to a female Abra? Focus Punch Kanga took me a long time to breed perfect from scratch, so I think it's a pretty fair deal.
I do believe it is a fair enough deal, but I'm not willing to do it at the moment. Females take a long time to breed due to the skewed gender-ratio and the hidden ability, even when using flawless parents. I may be willing to do it at a later point if I manage to get multiple females, but that won't happen in the nearest future since I'm focusing on new breeding projects.

What I can give is a male 5x31 and a female spitback with 4x31. Would that work for you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)