XY UU Water is Wet: UU Full Stall Team (Please Rate)

Okay guys, I built a fun UU stall team earlier today, and it isn't quite perfect. If you don't mind, I would like to know what I should change.

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Protect

Krookodile @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Alomomola @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Scald
- Toxic
- Mirror Coat

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Pursuit
- Shadow Claw
- Sacred Sword

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Sludge Bomb

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- X-Scissor
- Shadow Sneak

Here's The team!

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Protect

Tentacruel was the first mon I put on the team, and the one who eliminates hazards. This makes my team quite resistant to hazards, while he can do much, much more. Liquid Ooze annoys Grass types and anything that relies on draining, Toxic Spikes is there to keep the opponent on some sort of time limit, assuming they don't have a way to remove it. Scald is Scald, and Protect is Protect.

Krookodile @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Krookodile was my first physical wall. Intimidate provides a ton of bulk. Stealth Rocks allows me to eventually kill off most of the major threats in the metagame. Stone Edge is nice coverage, while Knock Off is STAB. The lack of recovery is annoying, however. However, his Dark and Ghost resists have proven invaliable.

Alomomola @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Scald
- Toxic
- Mirror Coat

Alomomola is a nice wish passer. Its a shame that it can't use Heal Bell. Anyways, the set is pretty self explanitory; Scald is Scald, Wish is used to keep my teammates healthy, Toxic badly poisons my opponents, while Mirror Coat is nice for taking out special attackers who think they can easily take Alomomola easily. Regenerator is good for the recovery when he passes wishes. However, I'm starting to think that I might need to replace someone on my team with Florges, and I'm thinking that this might be the best one to replace with Florges. Thoughts?

Doublade @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Pursuit
- Shadow Claw
- Sacred Sword

Doublade is used simply to deal with Bug, Fairy, Fighting, Grass, and Psychic types. While some of these are already resisted, you never know when that resistance will be defeated, so Doublade was used to help defeat those types. Destiny Bond makes my opponent think twice before they attack Doublade, Pursuit punishes switches, Shadow Claw is STAB, and Sacred Sword is great coverage.

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Sludge Bomb

Goodra takes care of dangerous grass types. Anyways, this set should be self explanatory. Assault Vest means that almost nothing should take Goodra out, Dragon Pulse is STAB, Flamethrower has amazing coverage with Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb is filler, as is Thunderbolt. Honestly, Goodra is simply a filler Pokemon that resists grass.

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- X-Scissor
- Shadow Sneak

Shedinja's spot on the team wasn't there at first. It used to be Entei before I swapped it out for Shedinja, because that version of the team had a nasty weakness to ground. Now that that has been stabilized, Shedinja has served the team well since he was added. Protect is obvious, Will-O-Wisp fits this team's theme on using residual damage to win, X-Scissor is STAB, while Shadow Sneak is both STAB and priority. Sash is there to make weaknesses null and void for one attack.

That's my team! I do need to replace someone for Florges, though. Besides that, here is a basic list of threats to the team (as far as I know/have theorymoned):
Status Moves (I have no Cleric. If one of my Pokemon gets Toxic poisoning or burned, they're screwed.)
Dark/Ghost types (Shedinja and Doublade hate them, while I only have 1 resist.)

Hey there! Props to you for trying to use stall in UU, despite it being not that effective. Here are some changes I would implement into you team:

• One thing I really like about your team is Shedninja, which is an uncommon pokemon in UU. Having Magic Guard as an ability is great. It allows you to easily pivot around Pokemon that do not carry a super-effective move. I would remove Protect on Shedninja and replace it with Baton Pass. This allows you to add some switch initiative to your team so you can properly wall or counter a certain Pokemon

• In your RMT, you talk about switching out Alomolola for Florges. I think you could either replace it with the standard defensive Florges or even Aromatisse so you do not get worn down as quick by things like Heracross. You can also try Umbreon as a Wish Passer. Umbreon also fits nicely onto your team due to you having two fighting immunities. All work out in the long run however.

• Last thing are some nit-picky things. Make sure all your pokemon that are holding Leftovers have a Leftovers Number ev. Basically, you want to have you evs always be even, as it gives an odd numbered HP stat. With a Leftovers Number for your HP Evs, you get more HP out of your left overs. Change all your pokemon that are running Leftovers to have 248 HP.

•I would change your Doublade to a SD set as it gives you a win condition. Here is the set:
Doublade @ Eviolite
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Claw
- Iron Head

•If you change your Doublade set, I would suggest Pursuit over Protect. Pursuit helps by trapping ghost types and removing them. With Ghost Types gone, this gives you more opportunities to Rapid Spin if needed and remove Shedninja's Checks.

Overall, I hope my edits help you. However, I do not think this whole team is stall, but just Semi-Stall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)