Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradier Mafia - Game Over! Won by DLE, Celever, More Cowbell, sunny004, Acklow, imperfectluck

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline

Eliwood
was able to celebrate his successful dodging of the lynch for precisely 48 hours before being tied up and thrown into an active volcano.

Dear Eliwood,
You are Steve?.

“...”

You are the player character in the sandbox survival game Minecraft. And yes, the question mark is an official part of your name.

Each cycle, you will be informed of every ability that targeted you the previous cycle. You may use one of these abilities on whoever you wish that cycle. Absorbed abilities will not linger and will be replaced next cycle.

Max HP: 20
Attack: 2

You win if you are alive when Brian Griffin, Denning, Haruhi Suzumiya, Katniss Everdeen, Masahiro Sakurai, and Richard Castle are dead.
I actually feel really bad for Saleem S :(

Acklow, Cancerous, Celever, Gale Wing Srock, Hiipfire, imperfectluck, Millky95, More Cowbell, munchyoshi, Pidge, Reinfleche, Refa, Saleem S, sunny004

Celica, Chrom, Elincia, Eliwood, Ephraim, Finn, Frederick, Hector, Jagen, Leif, Lilina, Lissa, Lyn, Marth

Seems that's the only death, however.

Results are going out. Ganondorf has joined the game.

Last edited:
(I'm hodor btw)
Enabling Celever's alliance which, as I last checked (1 cycle ago) has at least every alias in the game except 4. You're bound to be the target of them eventually, if you need Sunny004 or More Cowbell dead you're against them. This will allow them to roll through the competition easily. They have 2 extra, secret, votes which gives them a total voting power of 5. You will be powerless to stop them if I am lynched. I have little information, but I am pretty sure that one of them is Ephraim. If you are that person PLEASE contact me so I'm not lynching the wrong person.

If you need Rawk Hawk or Katniss Everdeen dead don't vote me.Or one more role that I forgot, just don't vote. Also i'm a harmless doctor that isn't gonna kill anyone with an amazing power anytime soon.

Lynch Ephraim

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
(I'm hodor btw)
Enabling Celever's alliance which, as I last checked (1 cycle ago) has at least every alias in the game except 4. You're bound to be the target of them eventually, if you need Sunny004 or More Cowbell dead you're against them. This will allow them to roll through the competition easily. They have 2 extra, secret, votes which gives them a total voting power of 5. You will be powerless to stop them if I am lynched. I have little information, but I am pretty sure that one of them is Ephraim. If you are that person PLEASE contact me so I'm not lynching the wrong person.

Lynch Ephraim
Ok, let me correct something here.

It was a lot of fun lying to you, but sunny004 isn't a part of my alliance, lol. I came up with a lie when you pressured me about my 3rd member because it's a secret. :x

You were also wrong about another thing -- I have every alias in the game now, and I will tell anyone all of their target's aliases should they vote along with this lynch. After the deadline, of course. Just a precaution to prevent any switches n_n

So yeah, if you want to find out your target's aliases, Lynch Finn!

lol acting like he won't steamroll through you after baiting you with aliases.
You won't live to vote those aliases

EDIT: Also his "after the deadline" spiel is so transparent. If you're enemies with one of his allies, you will not receive their alias.

Celever

i am town
lol acting like he won't steamroll through you after baiting you with aliases.
You won't live to vote those aliases

EDIT: Also his "after the deadline" spiel is so transparent. If you're enemies with one of his allies, you will not receive their alias.
lol, what you just said is I have a game wide nuke which will kill everyone except me after this cycle. It need not be said that this is, in fact, untrue.

And the "after the deadline" isn't transparent, because the inverse would be for me to tell everyone aliases and then have them switch their lynch votes. I'm a man of my word when I make promises like this, and p much everyone can vouch for that n_n

Umm he controls at least 5 votes so you are dead when I die. If I die we all die unless you don't need anyone in his alliance dead in which case you win but fuck that. He will tell your enemies your alias and vice versa and it will be terrible for everyone except him. But I'm not gonna start an UncleSam/Celever style firefight in the thread. There may be 5 that need me dead but there are more that don't. Use your head please, I am one of the least threatening players. I'm sure he won't give you More Cowbell's alias if you are enemies with him. He will not give you his alias either.

IF YOU ARE EPHRAIM AND THIS LYNCH IS WRONG CONTACT ME
(this shows how little info i have)

Celever

i am town
Umm he controls at least 5 votes so you are dead when I die. If I die we all die unless you don't need anyone in his alliance dead in which case you win but fuck that. He will tell your enemies your alias and vice versa and it will be terrible for everyone except him. But I'm not gonna start an UncleSam/Celever style firefight in the thread. There may be 5 that need me dead but there are more that don't. Use your head please, I am one of the least threatening players.
Was Saleem threatening in the slightest when we lynched him last cycle? No, lots of people needed him dead, and the same is true here.

Or lynch Lissa! Because that will kill her!

Don't trust Celever about HP. (Also I'm like the lightningrod stopping y'all form being the next target. I was dumb enough to kill my own lightningrod so there's that.)

Celever

i am town
Or lynch Lissa! Because that will kill her!
It is actually far more efficient to have this double down of Hodor and Brian Griffin. Why? Munchyoshi is a doctor, and can protect anyone he likes each cycle whenever he wishes. If you're not affiliated with him and he IS affiliated with one of your targets, he could bring your progress to a grinding halt whenever he likes, as he is showcasing perfectly by preventing everyone from killing Lissa here. He may not be a huge target in terms of Win Condition, but his ability is powerful, and with this double down you get twice the killage for the same amount of time. What's not to love? ^_^

lmao my ability is powerful? ok it's not like celever has an ability that can boost damage to the extreme. it's lylo except FFA. If you lynch me you lose <3. I think people underestimate the amount of secret votes and vote redirects Celever has.

Unvote

maybe vote marth?

Celever

i am town
lmao my ability is powerful? ok it's not like celever has an ability that can boost damage to the extreme. it's lylo except FFA. If you lynch me you lose <3. I think people underestimate the amount of secret votes and vote redirects Celever has.

Unvote vote Marth?
I have 0 vote redirects.

I have 1 secret vote.

I really don't think they do lol.

@ Marth lynch, Lynching Finn and attacking Lissa lets all you Brian Griffin targetters knock another one off your list. Surely this is better than Marth?

Vote Finn

Celever and I have plenty of information on the game and we're more than willing to buy some lynch votes on Finn, so hit us up!

Even if Celever and I win the game, you haven't lost yourself. Working with us for the time being will give you the information you need for the rest of the game. If you need neither of us dead, you have nothing to fear from us anymore.

Unvote
Lynch Ephraim

So Ephraim = Zaphod Beeblebrox = Hiipfire the third core alliance member of Celever and More Cowbell.
For those in favor of getting this target out of the map of this game... Let me be your aide.
As it is I can't do much either way, a floating butterfly or a stinging bee can knock me out this cycle, so ... x_x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)