We counter all you nitwit

Hello Smogon members and guests today i have a RMT on my main OU team so without further adew here is my team:

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Serene Grace
Careful
252 Hp/ 224 SpD/ 32 Spe
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Stealth Rocks
- Wish

My lead is a SD.Defensive Jirachi. With jirachi im able to counter Latias/ Latios/ Reuniclus/ Gengar/ Tyranitar through paraflinch. Iron Head for basic STAB and flinch hax.Body Slam as a secondary Attack also for paralysis hax.Stealth Rocks to get up Rocks and Wish to help heal other members on the team.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Regenerator
Bold
252 Hp/ 252 Def/ 4 SpA
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Slack Off

Wow Slowbro really caught my attention lately this gen so i figured why not use him.He can check Terrakion/ Conkeldurr/ Landorus/ Gliscor/ Infernape using SE moves, takes physical attacks like a boss.Scald for STAB plus may get a burn.Ice beam for Dragons who want to switch in and also landurus.
Psychic for STAB and to deal with ConkelDerp.Slack Off to regain health mixed with Regenerator to stay alive longer.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Inner Focus
Adamant
252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
- Agility
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

Ahhh the infamous Agility Lucario with this guy I set up on pokemon like Fortress to get a 2+ Boost. Most of you think he is KOed by Terrakion but when Terrakion gets a Close Combat to the face we will see who is laughing. Agility so i can outspeed most pokemon in Ou tier.Close Combat for STAB Crunch for pesky Psychic types and Ice Punch for Skarmory and Tyranitar.

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Storm Drain
Sassy
252 Hp/ 252 SpD/ 4 SpA
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Recover

My favorite lil snail or slug is here to nail Rain but into the Sky.With Storm Drain he can take as much Water as he wants.He deals with Rotom-W/ Starmie/ Jirachi/ Heatran.EarthQuake for a Powerful STAB and kills jirachi and Heatran without Air balloon. Scald for a Nice STAB plus Burn and get a nice boost in rain.Toxic to toxic stall most opposing teams and Recover to heal of any damage given to him.

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Water Absorb
Bold
248 Hp/ 216 Def/ 44 Spe
- Scald
- Will-o-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover

Utiliy Jellecent makes a great addition to my team.Why? Because he deals with Scizor/ Toxicroak/ Meinshao Who can really be a annoying problem with the team.It can break stall by using Taunt to stop opposing walls like Skarmory, Quagsire, Blissey, Vaporeon, and Gastrodon from statusing it or recoverying. Then burns everyone.Scald for STAB Will-o-Wisp to shut down physical threats Taunt to stall Skarmory Quagsire and Others to death. Recover to Heal off damage.

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Justified
Jolly
252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- X-Scissor

Choice Scarf Terrakion: Deals with Volcorona/ Lucario/ Dragonite/ Salamence/ Scrafty through power moves. My designated revenge killer. Can weaken opponents for Lucario to sweep, or even sweep on its own late game.Close Combat for STAB.Stone Edge for Dual STAB along with Rock Slide as a Secondary Opinion.X-Scissor to deal with annoying Psychics.

Well Hope you like my RMT have a nice day

P.S: this is my third RMT :)

Hey there.

Your team would greatly benefit from Rapid Spin support, especially since Toxic Spikes affects 3/4 of your walls. Jellicent serves a very redundant role on your team; Water attacks can be easily taken care of by Gastrodon, while Mienshao and Toxicroak are easily destroyed by Slowbro (U-Turn / Sucker Punch barely deal any damage whereas Slowbro can OHKO with Psychic). Therefore, I suggest that you replace it with a Forretress. Forretress can not only provide you with a spinner and retain your ability to defeat Scizor, but provides you with more entry hazards as well. More entry hazards would allow you to weaken the opponent's team much more easily compared to if you only had Stealth Rock. It can also utilize Volt Switch in order to gain switch advantage against common switch-ins such as Jellicent, giving you advantageous momentum.

Forretress
Forretress @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SDef
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Volt Switch

Solid team. Hope I helped, and good luck!

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well, since this is a team Fishkiller inherited from me with a couple small changes, I know this team more than well enough to make comments. ShakeItUp, Rapid Spin support is something I tried in the past, and it didn't really work out. Terrakion and Lucario are just plain too weak to break stall with Choice Scarf and Agility, whereas the other 3 have no chance of breaking stall period. Jellicent's primary function on this team is not as a Toxicroak check, but as a method of combatting stall. You should still give Forretress a try, but from my experience, it didn't work out. Now if there's something out there that can both prevent Toxic Spikes and combat stall, I think the change should definately be integrated.

Hey, I think this team could do with a set that I reckon would dominate stall and absorb Toxic Spikes. :D

Roserade @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
EV's: 112 HP/160 SpAtk/236 Spe
-Aromatherapy
-Growth
-Giga Drain
-Sleep Powder

I made this set and it can be used to provide your team with an insurance against Choice Rotom-W. You can use other moves over Aromatherapy but having a set-up Cleric that hits hard is awesome. Some people may not agree that my set using Toxic Orb works but trust me, so many Rotom-W never expect to get a Poison and it pretty much stops him from staying in on your other Pokes for too long.

CurryLemonzz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)