We Live to Serve King Snorlax XIV!!!(OU)

Team

Absol(Knight of Fraccion uno) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Hasty
- Taunt
- Counter
- Mean Look
- Baton Pass

Option one Mean Look, Taunt and force your opponent to physical hit you Then, Counter

Option two Mean look, Baton pass the heck out of there and switch to something else to make a kill point.
If you're fighting a lead luke get the eff out of there because you have zero chance of Mean looking and baton passing out.

Cresselia (Queen Cresselia the Elite)@ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 44 SpD / 152 Spe
Nature: Bold
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Lunar Dance
- Psychic

This Set pretty much explains itself but let me explain anyway. The Queen in chess is usually thought of as the most important piece in the game classic misconception.
The queen plays the role of defending the king which is the most important piece on the board in this case my king is the most important as well.
She provides Reflect and Light Screen which cut the damage given in half allowing King Snorlax XIV to survive many shots from enemies he usually cant live from.
If my king is killed its checkmate for me however, lunar dance gives me a second chance to play the war out and win Psychic is simply for killing the 2 greatest threats the king has, Machamp and Lucario.

Dugtrio (Knight of Fraccion Dos)@ Choice band
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Nature: Jolly
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

Earthquake those annoying threatening fire types that snorlax cannot.(infernape), Stone Edge the occasional Togekiss hax monster nuisance,
Sucker Punch or Pursuit Gengar if you just dont feel like dealing with him with King Snorlax XIV, you can also Stone edge those other annoying flying types you just don't feel are worthy to lick the kings royal feet let alone attack him.

Salamence(Knight of Fraccion Cero)@ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 80 Atk / 176 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature:
- Draco Meteor
- Brick Break
- Fire Blast
- Roost

With My Lack of Fighting-Type moves in general, effective Fire- Type moves, and without a way to OHKO Dragons it seem's im at a loss for the kingdom. The solution? Knight of Fraccion Cero with powers nearly as effective if not equal to the king himself for the sheer sake of guarding the king from Fighting type moves from machamp and lucario should Queen Cresselia Fall

-Fire Blast Takes Care of Skarmory, Scizor, Magnezone, Metagross, Mammoswine and pretty much most if not all of King Snorlax XIV's major threats without worrying about damage calc indefinatley.
-Draco Meteor Takes down opposing Dragons. such as Kingdra, Rival salamence and Dragonite.

-Brick Break is useful for taking care of Steels Like lucario if you dont feel like taking a chance at missing with Fire Blast, or if you just want to take out that Stupid Tyranitar use it!

-Roost is for sleeping the life orb damage off, then we can begin the fun all over again. Is'nt that wonderful?

(King's Elite Espada: Blaze Incineracion Primera)@ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Naive
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Explosion
- Hidden Power Grass

Considering the factor of Swampert i must be prepared with a grass shotgun to 1hko him thats why the King's Elite Espada is here.

He can also

- Eat Rotom and Dusknoir's Will-O-Wisp Like Gluttons Eat Dirt With salt sprinkled over it.

- Destroy Steel types among other things with a flash fired Fire blast salamence is probobly highly capable of this alone but with the occasional celebi you could have some trouble

- Earth power is more of a liability at this point with all of my other earth crush options but with that i could destroy any opponents who are stupid enough to put a Rock/Steel/Fire type out

-Explosion blows up in your opponents face, although it is punishable by ghosts. It is a powerful asset when ghosts are gone.

-and, as i have mentioned above hidden power grass shotgun's the occasional swampert

He is more like the kings lackey who does what everyone else in the kings army doesnt want to do (LUL)

King Snorlax XIV @ choice band
Ability: thick fat
EVs: 4HP/ 252Atk / 252SpD
Nature: Adamant
- Body Slam
- Superpower
- Crunch
- Fire Punch

This is the Primary Chess piece to this set. Basically while 3/ 6 of the kings Fraccion are trying to defend the king, they are preparing him for support the king comes to fight and ends one of the opponents.

I Chose the following set for the following reasons.
-I Need type coverage for the following Threats.
Dark (Weavile, Tyranitar)
Ghost (Gengar)
Steel(Scizor, Metagross, Skarmory, Lucario)
Rock (Tyranitar, Rhyperior)
Ice (Mammoswine )
-I also need coverage for the following Pests
Electric, Ghost (Rotom *all formes)
There are a number of explanations as to "why this set"
but i prefer the following.

-I could go with Ice punch to take care of salamence but then i could have no scizor coverage, i also find ice punch unnecessary with garchomp out of the OU primera threat list.
- The Steel types are more pesky than bug types and they appear more often too so, i need fire punch to crush the Steel Types that cannot be killed with simply superpower
-Superpower Punishes both rock and dark types so it's a Win/Win
-Crunch kills off/ punishes Gengar and Rotom if the following Conditions are met.
*Will - O - Wisp Misses (Bold Chance Taken)
*Switch into Heatran, absorb will o wisp and punish Rotom or whatever else comes in
* Focus Blast Misses( Not A Very Bold Risk considering the factor of Low Accuracy)
*Opponent Switches in and i predict Rotom or Gengar and i am right.
-Selfdestruct is Extremely punishable while it does massive damage at this point the problem is if my opponent has a Rotom, (and they usually will) i pretty much sacrificed my king for nothing.
-Body Slam Paralyzes most of the king's major threats if they have the audacity to switch in anything on King Snorlax XIV that the king cannot handle with type coverage. (Machamp)

Now i know what you're probobly thinking "Why did i choose snorlax only to have the king Assasinated? those threats are faster than him"
lv100 Gengar Type: Ghost/PoisonSpec. Attack: 359
used Focus Blast on​

lv100 SnorlaxType: NormalSpec. Defense: 319
MinAvgMax254277299It's super effective!This move deals 1.3× damage with Life Orb in effect

Simply put speed isnt everything snorlax has a pretty good chance of surviving the damage from the following provided with these stats and its Above Stated EV's
With Minimal HP EV's as snorlax has its HP totals out to be 462
the most gengar could take out of King Snorlax XIV' would be 299/462

making the king lose a Grand total of 64.7 / 100 % of its life not quite enough for gengar to OHKO without a critical hit provided it even hits all snorlax has to do is crunch and gengar is gone
Now lets Try Snorlax's Greatest Nemesis
lv100 Machamp Type: FightingSpec. Attack: 394
used DynamicPunch on​

lv100 SnorlaxType: NormalSpec. Defense: 166
MinAvgMax514559.11604It's super effective!Machamp receives STAB (1.5× damage) for this attack

Not Survivable if Snorlax Hits Head on but, if snorlax fights as Champ switches in and then does the whole cut and run thing, or better yet paralyzes Machamp he could either run away or finish him off with a second body slam.

The following Damage calc runs off if machamp switches into King Snorlax XIV.
MinAvgMax165179.78194Snorlax receives STAB (1.5× damage) for this attack
165- 194 / 322 even with 165 (Minimal Damage) with or without the para - hax you deal out a whopping 51.24 % damage

Or lucario

lv100 Lucario Type: Fighting/SteelSpec. Attack: 319
used Close Combat on​

MinAvgMax648706763It's super effective!Lucario receives STAB (1.5× damage) for this attack
This move deals 1.3× damage with Life Orb in effect
Lucario is MUCH too dangerous to fight head on and that life orb in its left paw doesnt help the situation either but same as machamp hope your opponent switches into snorlax and hit fire punch this requires excellent prediction just as machamp does however.

Lets try another threat​

lv100 Weavile Type: Dark/IceSpec. Attack: 319
used Brick Break on​

MinAvgMax271296319It's super effective!This move deals 1.3× damage with Life Orb in effect

with maximum damage weavile can only deal 69.04 % damage King Snorlax XIV can easily counter with Fire punch. Stick to revenge killing weavile.

The rest of the damage calc's

(used fire punch) King Snorlax XIV vs Adamant Scizor with minimal defense and max hp

324 Damage Minimal
353.29 Damage Avg
381 Damage Maximum

provided it doesnt hit minimal the king can OHKO its greatest steely threat

(used superpower) King Snorlax XIV vs Adamant Mamoswine

Minimal damage = 309

Average damage = 336.88
Maximum damage = 364

(used superpowrer) King Snorlax XIV vs Adamant Tyranitar
Minimal Damage = 475
Average Damage 517. 58
Maximum Damage 559

Anyone trying to throw a tyranitar out against this snorlax would have to be as dumb as Rocks making an easy prediction switch as to what they WOULD switch into

(Used fire punch) King Snorlax XIV vs Adamant max hp metagross

This could be the only setback to the set of snorlax as metagross with this stature can only be given 151/ 364 (41.48 % damage) on top of that with the high probability that your opponent will use explosion its safe to say fighting metagross is a fools gold dig.

Other Issues

-Skarmory is less of a threat and more of a nuisance the only suggestion i could give when fighting skarm is the same as gross switch out and fight with another poke.

-We also cannot forget breloom who is a major threat it seems like somebody is going to have to take a focus punch after somebody is put to sleep luckily i have capable donors so he isn't much to worry about

-Gyarados isn't Too much of a threat provided that the person using this team isnt on so many drugs that he lets his opponent pull of 3-6 Dragon Dances

thats all for now anything else i may have missed because it was a rushed job at the last few minutes, well nothing else to say but Rate my team thank you

oh, and this follows OU standard rules

Shoddy name: MementoMori

Um, I really don't see this team doing so well. There are some really random pokemon here. Lunar Dance Cress is usually better on a team built around it. Absol is just not so good and you don't have sr on the team. Next your team can't really get snorlax to sweep because you have no way to deal with every single counter. You also have very little synergy going on. Honestly, this just looks like a random group of pokemon. I think you should start with just snorlax and build the team by adding in pokemon that can bait out his counters. Start by having someone like Latias who resists fighting and build from there. Gl with the team.

Thank you!

Um, I really don't see this team doing so well. There are some really random pokemon here. Lunar Dance Cress is usually better on a team built around it. Absol is just not so good and you don't have sr on the team. Next your team can't really get snorlax to sweep because you have no way to deal with every single counter. You also have very little synergy going on. Honestly, this just looks like a random group of pokemon. I think you should start with just snorlax and build the team by adding in pokemon that can bait out his counters. Start by having someone like Latias who resists fighting and build from there. Gl with the team.
Thanks for the advice! ^^

Honestly i havent built anything good in weeks and this was just another addition to a list of failures but it did better than the others and posted what this team could do and decided what to do from there provided this site wasn't like faqs and its nothing like faqs because people here are friendly! so, thanks again much appreciated and ill try my best and be back once im done with my next team

With a better prediction u can use, Focus punch i prefer it because i ahave a better predict, i dont know about u...
And another great move in cblax is selfdestruct, stab + choice + 200 = Oponent fainted xd
Selfdestruct -> Crunch
Focus Punch -> Super Power
n_n
See ya

Um, selfdestruct isn't better than crunch as far as choice band variants go. Snorlax is meant to sweep, not blow up. Focus again doesn't work well with choice band.

If you want to sweep with lax on your next team, don't use choice items as it will limit his ability to sweep. Also, try having more offensive pokemon so that snorlax won't get walled by offensive walls late in the game. You will need to sacrifice some guys but it should help snorlax sweep.

The first thing I could suggest would be not to use Absol. It's only impressive stat is Attack and by your description, you won't be attacking much with it. It can't outspeed alot of common leads, and the ones that it can outspeed (Metagross/Swampert) will suspect something and probably attack right away. I'll stop right there and just say, that the members of your team don't look like they would work well together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)