We should form a Netbattle/Smogon alliance on Cybernations :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cybernations.net

For those not familiar with cybernations, it's an online text based nation simulator game where you pick a nation name, nation ruler, government, religion, ect. and then collect taxes from your citizens to spend on things like Infrastructure, Technology, and even soldiers, tanks, and eventually cruise missles and nukes to go to war with. There are alliances from many other communities like SomethingAwful, Fark.com, and LUElinks, and I though that the netbattle community could give the game a go. I have been playing for quite some time so I could give you all huge jump-starts if enough people express an interest in joining. We would need someone to create an offsite forum and we would need to write a charter if we plan to become an actual alliance and not just a community group (people there are really serious about role playing and stuff lol)

So what you guys think?

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I kinda get the feeling like this would be sorta popular at first, but after a few months everyone will have gotten sick of it and then me and cloud would randomly attack some dude way to strong for us and then life would attack me.

Probably.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)