Other Welcome to 1v1 hoopa (peaked number 1)

DoW

formally Death on Wings
It's a nice team, it's rare to see something on the 1v1 ladder that's actually prepared for chansey (Dream Eater Gengar ). However, your team struggles against Megahorn Banded Rhyperior (especially those carrying rock blast) as well as the standard Taunt/WoW/Metal Burst/Recover Mega Sableye, assuming it predicts correctly vs. Zard.
At the same time, the mon to supposedly beats Perish Song so easily, Hoopa-U, loses to Phys Def Perish Song Lapras, although Melo still deals with this obviously.

With that said, I've yet to see a 1v1 team that can cover all threats effectively, and there's only one A-ranked mon that appears to break your team effectively.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Yeh i achieved reqs :) and i didn't know 1vs1 since when i used this team for the first time. I literally got reqs in 1 hour not knowing the tier.

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Nice team, raimon, as usual. However, I just have one thing to note. Your team appears to be weak to Dragonite, specifically the Lum Berry versions of it. Hoopa-U's Ice Punch only has a 50% chance of OHKOing it, and none of Meloetta's or Charizard's moves can OHKO it.

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
Nice team, raimon, as usual. However, I just have one thing to note. Your team appears to be weak to Dragonite, specifically the Lum Berry versions of it. Hoopa-U's Ice Punch only has a 50% chance of OHKOing it, and none of Meloetta's or Charizard's moves can OHKO it.
Yeah my team doesn't like Lum dragonite, but any other dragonite i can beat, well spotted illusion xD, i havnt fought a Lum berry dragonite yet if im
honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)