Welcome to Wal-Tyke (Entire Unova Dex Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i already haz a togekiss and ( don't say i ish girl man >:o ) but its my favorite pokemon, my battle stratigy ish soo weird that i can make a sweeper act liek a wall sumtimes O_e
...What

Anyway, I've just completed an absolutely massive update. Although not many Pokemon were actually added, I've completely reformatted the thread with a more minimalistic and easy to view approach. PM me some feed back, I'm open to all criticism.

As far as Pokemon added, this update includes the increasingly infamous Drizzletoad, A Charge Beam Galvantula, A Clean HP Ground Kyurem, and a Disable Gengar.

Hey, TheMantyke. I couldn't help but notice your Drizzle Politoed. Would you like to negotiate a trade?

If you're interested, please check my trade thread.

Hey there! In response to your CMT, I like your Durant. However, I'd really prefer if I could purchase an EV trained version over a clean version (my UT boxes are filling up a tad). Whenever you get around to EVing it, I'd be happy to trade. As a bonus, I'll also through in another secret something from my thread.
Sure, that sounds fair. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as it happens.

EDIT: I'm terribly sorry, but I'd forgotten that I had already arranged a trade for a Swift Swim Poliwag from Sæglópur. If it's not too much to ask, may I request something else?

responding to your post, I like these if you can get me clones back :)

Terakion
Jolly | Justified | 31/31/31/14/31/31 | 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Close Combat - Stone Edge - X-Scissor - Swords Dance

Virizion
Timid | Justified | 31/14/31/31/31/31 | 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 254 Speed
Giga Drain - Focus Blast - Hidden Power Ice 70 - Calm Mind

Alright. I've responded to both of the above trades (even had to sort out a few confusing matters with the second one) and now it's time for an update! Behold, this thread sees its first 5th gen Shiny in the form of Jellicent!

Beyond Jellicent, our old Timburr and Sigilyph leave this thread and their flawless decendants take their place! A Carracosta and two dismally used oddities in the form of Ledyba and Slugma have also joined the thread.

Hey there. Please check my thread for your Celebi and Reshiram.
thanks for checking my thread out,
i am currently looking for semi-redis or fully redis pokemons to fill up the void of my trade thread (kinda a contrary to your philosophy, sorry)
so the only thing i am interested is the Evil Birdy Togekiss (Serene Grace, right?), and how redistributable would it be? semi or full?
Please choose one out of either Celebi or Reshiram for now, thanks.

CMT for this
Conkeldurr ♂
Adamant | Guts | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef
Drain Punch - Mach Punch - Bulk Up - Payback

In response of your CMT i would like this one in UT form.

Politoed ♀
Timid | Drizzle | 31/31/31/30/31/31 | 4 HP / 254 SpAtk / 252 Speed
Hydro Pump - Ice Beam - Hidden Power Electric 70 / Hyper Voice

VM whenever you ready

Alright. I've worked out deals and traded with most of the posters above and now it's time for an update! Two more shiny Pokemon have been added as well as two breeds I've been meaning to stick on here for some time.

Offer away if you please!

Haha I was just about to tell you about my Clamperl when I noticed you commented my thread. I'm interested a clean version of this:
Conkeldurr ♂
Adamant | Guts | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef
Drain Punch - Mach Punch - Bulk Up - Payback

Also, if there's anything else in my thread, I quite like your Rotom...

I'll be able to trade later tonight if you want to trade Conkeldurr for Clamperl

CMT for these

Sigilyph ♀
Timid | Magic Guard | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 254 HP / 200 Def / 56 Speed
Stored Power - Psycho Shift - Roost - Cosmic Power

Bouffalant ♂
Adamant | Reckless | 31/31/31/14/31/31 | 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Speed
Head Charge - Revenge - Payback - Wild Charge

Cobalion
Timid | Justified | 31/14/31/31/31/31 | 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 254 Speed
Flash Cannon - Focus Blast - Hidden Power Ice 70 - Calm Mind

If you're still interested in the shiny timid vulpix from my trade thread, I'd be interested in trading for untrained versions of your darmanitan or jellicent (I'd prefer daramuka or frillish even). Let me know through VM please :)

Alright, I've taken care of the business above, and with that, it's time for a new update. This update includes no actual new Pokemon, but a large variety of previously untrained Pokemon are now on sale with an EV trained version. If you prefer trained > clean like I do, check it out!

I see that you're looking for a ChestoRest Volcarona and a Shell Smash Passer Gorebyss - I have both of those. I can give you full details of them if you'd like (since as of now, I cannot use a computer to make my own trade thread).

I'll edit this post with their details if you want me to provide them.

CMT for
Togekiss "Evil Birdy" ♂
Timid | Serene Grace | 31/8/31/31/31/31 | 192 HP / 80 SpAtk / 238 Speed
Air Slash - Aura Sphere - Nasty Plot - Baton Pass

Slugma ♀
Naive | Flame Body | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Clean
Heat Wave - Earth Power - Yawn - Smog

The above check my threads have been responded to in their asker's home thread beyond Virizion's (I plan to PM you momentarily). With most of these responses, another update accompanies my post.

Four new Pokemon have been added. Among them include two new shinies in the form of a Regenerator Tangela and A steadfast Tyrouge. A new hidden power breed also surfaces with a Switcheroo Manetric. Finally, I decided to add a Magikarp that had been sitting in my boxes, rotting away for ages. Enjoy them all!

CMT for

Bidoof ♂
Naive | Moody | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Clean
Quick Attack - Double Edge - Tackle - Derp

(I love Derp!)

and
Sigilyph ♀
Timid | Magic Guard | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 254 HP / 200 Def / 56 Speed
Stored Power - Psycho Shift - Roost - Cosmic Power

I've responded to your CMT Kira, but you have yet to respond :L

It's updating time. With the magic of shiny egg finder, everything in this update has a sort of magical glow! On top of this, jirachii has EV trained my Tyrogue which is now available as three different final products (as well as the clean original one of course).

Pokemon added:

Excadrill ♂
Adamant | Sand Rush | 31/31/31/15/31/31 | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Earthquake - Rock Slide - Rapid Spin - Swords Dance

Hitmonlee ♂
Adamant | Reckless | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Mach Punch - Bullet Punch - Stone Edge - Close Combat

Hitmonchan ♂
Adamant | Iron Fist | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Speed
Mach Punch - Ice Punch - Substitute - Focus Punch

Hitmontop ♂
Adamant | Technician| 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Mach Punch - Bullet Punch - Fake Out - Close Combat

Shroomish ♂
Adamant | Poison Heal | 31/31/31/31/31/31 |Clean
Seed Bomb - Focus Punch - Substitute - Absorb

Starly ♂
Jolly | Keen Eye (Becomes Reckless) | 31/31/31/15/31/31 |Clean
Double Edge - Tackle - Growl - Blank

I would personally reccomend trading for a shiny Excadrill. It's big, scary, and PINK.

Responding to your cmt i liked your:
Tangela
Relaxed | Regenerator | 31/31/31/31/31/31 |Clean
Giga Drain - Reflect - Ingrain - Costrict

Hey. I looked through your list and your Moody Bidoof caught my attention. Would you happen to have a female one by any chance?

Hey. I looked through your list and your Moody Bidoof caught my attention. Would you happen to have a female one by any chance?
(This isn't a CMT so I thought it would be best to simply respond here)

Yes actually, a bit of a slew of them. If you wish I could actually rebreed for a flawless female one if you wished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)