well its my 2k

my pal of african american descent

can you get drunk next time we ubers? i need you to go easy on me

how did you get into ambiance? i told you about how i started listening to it to get to sleep: what's your story?

when are we gonna start that rap group?

if you had to choose a mon to represent in a rap battle who would it be?

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
congrats homie

your musical taste will always have my respect

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
congrats big dog
your song of the day always make it

mfk

bryne some hero gengan
hmmmm

f byrne, wrathfully
k some hero, somewhat willingly
m gengan, reluctanctly

terrible mfk faint. or is this considered good?

big up poppy

i have a planned blazin session with me you and v you down?
geographical location is somewhat inconvenient, but have no doubt that i would be very down. i plan on going to london 'cos a lot of my mates are there so it might be more feasible than you think!!

my pal of african american descent

can you get drunk next time we ubers? i need you to go easy on me

how did you get into ambiance? i told you about how i started listening to it to get to sleep: what's your story?

when are we gonna start that rap group?

if you had to choose a mon to represent in a rap battle who would it be?
ah, i'm afraid sal, that will add very little to your benefit. i can go easy on you regardless of my sobriety though, read: fun teams. let's do it.

uhmmmmm the general feel of the music that i listen to most of the time is easy listening, as much as that is passed off as stuff that doesn't really offend anyone, it's still a fairly close description. i just liked being relaxed so a lot of the music i listen to reflects that; hip hop can get me pumped or soothe me. i'd say it helps me sleep but i used to sleep to metalcore when i was 16 so i'm not really sure !

our rap group has already begun: popsalcle boys. we ride in the back of an ice cream truck and spread sugary rhymes to the kids on the block.

Sorry for the necro, but I just got a computer again, so I can finally load this thread >.>

Happy 2k / well / birthday, Poppy ^.^

Toots and the Maytals: always a pleasure, my man! Any other oldschool ska tracks you wanna whip out? Now I'm in the mood for some :3

What type of journalism are you looking to get into? Do you enjoy any other types of writing (fiction, poetry, scripts, history, etc.)?

Any strange sex stories? :o

Brutal question, but what's your favorite song?

Are there any brands of philosophy that you connect with?

Do you prefer getting high or drunk, and why?

What's the most fucked up dream/nightmare you've ever had?

Do you think people didn't realize this was a well and just thought it was a 2k or something?

Any fun new recipes you care to share?

Haha, you mentioned a fondness for the word "splendiferous", and the only other person viewing this thread right now is user: Splendiferous. Is that fate? :P

Do you believe in fate? O.o

K, I'm done. Cheers, Poppy~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)