well, new game, new rules, IDK what I'm doing

Well, tonight I reentered the battling scene, and the team I remade due to the Garchomp Uberization, I quickly remade a new team. Needless to say, I'm about 9-2 or something so far.

Metagross @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 208 HP/80 Atk/220 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Reflect
- Meteor Mash
- Ice Punch

This really seems to have worked well, due to the MANY Deoxys-S leads. This always wins, but lately I've found that even though they don't taunt that much it's easier to Meteor Mash first, then Stealth Rock....

Shaymin-s @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 110 HP/12 Def/72 Spd/252 SAtk/64 SDef
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Seed Flare
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power

I don't really know how this works, but I simply Max Sp.Atk, give enough for 507 speed, then split the rest in the defenses.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 216 HP/16 Atk/132 Def/140 Spd/4 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Taunt
- Stone Edge

Works, have really nothing to say but that It helps to kill other waters that are without an electric move.

Rotom-w @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 182 HP/64 Def/216 SAtk/48 SDef
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Discharge
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder Wave

This was my original Heatran killer, but I've now realized that if I don't use Hydro Pump when it switchs in, or Paralyze with Discharge, I lose to it. Prediction hurts a bit, but it did sweep half a team with Discharge a couple of matches ago.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 52 HP/252 Def/4 Spd/96 SAtk/104 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Softboiled
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave

it works, plain and simple. Double Status helps a lot more than you'd think- Other than Maxing def, I'm experimenting with the rest of it.

Hariyama (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 76 HP/180 Atk/252 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Force Palm
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off
- Whirlwind

Heatran killer, but I really do like using him Knock Off + Whirlwind really screws with the many Suicune that I've met.

I've noticed though that this team is really weak to any type of Technician Scizor. While Rotom kills them, without Paralyzation, or Haryama's whirlwind... it gets a bit rough.

so please give me some advice...

Rotom-w @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 182 HP/64 Def/216 SAtk/48 SDef
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Discharge
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder Wave

If you're running a choice item, I would suggest trick to ruin some physical sweepers or walls. Discharge and thunder wave seems a little counterproductive, as discharge is only used for its increased paralysis rate.

give Shaymin-S Modest with 252 speed/252 spA

there's no need to have all those arbitrary defense EVs on a revenge killer, and you still outrun Timid scarfgar with Modest. the fastest scarfer you'll probably see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)