1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

well tested, but needs modification.

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by ganon1, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ganon1

ganon1

This is a Gen 5 RU team that i made specifically for honchkrow and golurk.
    Lead - Adamant Aerodactyl@focus sash
    EV's 252 speed 252 attack 4 hp
    -stealth rock -taunt -pursuit -stone edge
    If the opponent leads with anything with stealth rock, taunt first turn then set up my own rocks as they switch/ attack. if the opponent went for an attacking move first turn, then taunt is still good to prevent boosting/rocks and set up stealth rocks next turn before they finish off aerodactyl.

#2 adamant golurk@leftovers {iron fist ability}
    Ev's 252 hp 252 attack 4 speed
    -substitute -focus punch -shadow punch -earthquake
    if i can, i try to come in on a rapid spin (or any move golurk can take, obviously) then threaten the opposing pokemon out and set up a sub. i havent had any abundance of success with this poke, but it does work well with proper predictions.

#3 modest accelgor@life orb
    EV's 252 special attack 252 speed 4 hp {sticky hold ability}
    -bug buzz -giga drain -hidden power rock -u-turn
    With accelgors ridiculous speed, it makes for great scouting and works to break anything with a focus sash or sturdy with u-turn. u-turn is a very weak move to run on a modest set so i only rely on u-turn for scouting and switch advantage. i have considered a choice specs set, but i generally prefer being able to switch moves without switching due to the fact that accelgor takes significant damage from stealth rocks.

#4 adamant honchkrow@life orb
    Ev's 252 speed 252 attack 4 hp
    -substitute -roost -sucker punch -drill peck
    this is the basic moxie set from smogon with drill peck instead of brave bird to increase survivability.

#5 calm slowking@leftovers {regenerator}
    EV's 252 hp 252 special defense 4 defense
    -surf -toxic -slack off - flamethrower
    Basic special wall in conjunction with tangrowth

#6 impish tangrwoth@leftovers {regenerator}
    Ev's 252 hp 252 defense
    -leech seed -sleep powder -substitute -power whip
    Substitute on a switch, leech seed then switch out to a poke that can counter what the opponent switched into.
  2. Delko

Delko
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Please read the rules before posting, take a look at the RMT-archives to see how your team must look like.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)