well tested, but needs modification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Gen 5 RU team that i made specifically for honchkrow and golurk.
Lead - Adamant Aerodactyl@focus sash
EV's 252 speed 252 attack 4 hp
-stealth rock -taunt -pursuit -stone edge
If the opponent leads with anything with stealth rock, taunt first turn then set up my own rocks as they switch/ attack. if the opponent went for an attacking move first turn, then taunt is still good to prevent boosting/rocks and set up stealth rocks next turn before they finish off aerodactyl.

#2 adamant golurk@leftovers {iron fist ability}
Ev's 252 hp 252 attack 4 speed
-substitute -focus punch -shadow punch -earthquake
if i can, i try to come in on a rapid spin (or any move golurk can take, obviously) then threaten the opposing pokemon out and set up a sub. i havent had any abundance of success with this poke, but it does work well with proper predictions.

#3 modest accelgor@life orb
EV's 252 special attack 252 speed 4 hp {sticky hold ability}
-bug buzz -giga drain -hidden power rock -u-turn
With accelgors ridiculous speed, it makes for great scouting and works to break anything with a focus sash or sturdy with u-turn. u-turn is a very weak move to run on a modest set so i only rely on u-turn for scouting and switch advantage. i have considered a choice specs set, but i generally prefer being able to switch moves without switching due to the fact that accelgor takes significant damage from stealth rocks.

#4 adamant honchkrow@life orb
Ev's 252 speed 252 attack 4 hp
-substitute -roost -sucker punch -drill peck
this is the basic moxie set from smogon with drill peck instead of brave bird to increase survivability.

#5 calm slowking@leftovers {regenerator}
EV's 252 hp 252 special defense 4 defense
-surf -toxic -slack off - flamethrower
Basic special wall in conjunction with tangrowth

#6 impish tangrwoth@leftovers {regenerator}
Ev's 252 hp 252 defense
-leech seed -sleep powder -substitute -power whip
Substitute on a switch, leech seed then switch out to a poke that can counter what the opponent switched into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)