We've Got Balls

How about a collection of cool looking pokemon on the front (Gyarados, Charizard, Tyranitar, Lucario, Blaziken, Garchomp, Various legendaries) and maybe at the bottom or on the back saying "You wanna mess with us?" or something else.

How about a different color? If you're trying to make the shirt at least somewhat "cool" then I wouldn't go with black.

After looking through the color options, what about trying "Dark Heather?"

Holy shit you guys ahve balls.
Pokemon club at high scholl wow
i would say RIP >_<

anyways how about some sexy Gardevor's and Bunny's on the back
and on the front we get them all

i lol'ed.
thats a pretty awesome idea, and kudos to you for admitting you like pokemon. seems like most people ive spoken to from smogon keep it hidden, like an STI or a deformed family member in victorian britain.

I personally like the defense EVs idea, but there are only three competitive battlers in the club, so most of the members won't get it, let alone other people at school. Here's my latest design that is actually school appropriate:
http://www.customink.com/designs/po...otlink&cm_cat=2&cm_pla=Body_txt&cm_ite=design
I like this idea. It doesn't seem like it's trying too hard to be cool, it won't get any complaints from the school, people who don't play pokemon can easily get it, and it doesn't degrade so far into kiddie 'gotta catch em all' territory.

The only thing may be with the caption. IMO 'We run' sounds better, but it has nothing to do with pokemon. I probably won't use something like, 'A herd of cows' (dunno where I got that from.) Of course, the caption isn't bad at all, but just throwing in some other ideas.

I'd do the EVs one but if not many people are actually competitive no one may get it.

A Garchomp Swords Dancing in a Sandstorm on the front and looking pissed for Outrage on the back would be great.

loraks was great. seriously.

also, if you wanna just be hella boss, change the color from black to either azalea or heliconia.

As far as making pokemon look Badass goes, I've always thought this was pretty awesome:

I think you should find some way to incorporate shining tyranitar into your design.

Lorak's is the best shirt so far, wouldn't buy any of those though.
Because I am a sissy.

EDIT: I love how they wrote "just" wrong on that card.

How about instead of "We've got balls" for the back how about "We play with each other's balls!"

I'm pretty sure there's no double meaning there.

The Kakuna picture is from pokemon 151. I really want that shirt, but alas, I cannot afford it right now.

That Kakuna shirt would likely fall under copywright violations.
You really think they'd make a big deal out of 20-odd shirts? Well, OK. If it was that much of a problem, I'm sure that someone on Smogon would volunteer their art services to redraw the kakuna. It's the caption that's important anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)