NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That play is objectively worse than the course of action I've suggested and frankly plays against town win con

If by some unholy miracle you aren't mafia and DLE isn't serial killer and the game makes it to 3p remaining then we re-evaluate in LYLO

And probably lynch viper

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll reiterate

Town loses:

IF MAFIA EXISTS: if we do not lynch mafia tonight

IF SK EXISTS: if we do not lynch sk among the next three nights

IF BOTH EXIST: if we don't lynch mafia tonight

Therefore the only correct play is to establish whether a mafia exists by lynching the most probable mafia today, then by lynching the most probable serial killer tomorrow, and in the worst case scenario going for broke in the 3 way

Okay, having taken a bit to calm down. The argument for a mafia hinges around one huge thing.

To believe a mafia exists is to say that Vigvig hated Acid so much that he gave them a role that is both useless, and a miller

Now Texas, I know you are a good player who is good with deductions and being paranoid enough to figure out deceptions. But you know as well as I that Vigvig doing that to Acid doesn't make sense. Just like you know that if DLE isn't the SK that either you or I will probably die tonight. So my question to you is, if DLE isn't the SK, who do you think is?
Let me reiterate this again. Do we really assume Vigvig hates Acid? That the mafia could be recruited by the cultist? That in that scenario town is given only one COAT and that COAT isn't roleblocked to death?

Obviously not because while that's good tinfoilng midgame, now that we're in the lategame we have to focus on the facts and every fact and evidence we have points to no mafia. Hell, we have as much evidence there's a mafia as we do there's an arsonist.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Former's blow up here on "dle is definitely sk" makes 0 sense on a "fh typical town play" perspective given it largely happened before fh was even considered as a lynch target. I've never seen fh play this tunneled in any game before or this pushy before.

I think it's possible former is solo sk because it feels like a lot of his defense is "who are my partners?" Which is sort of a crutch of neutral defenses

Also the acid thing is quite simply a terrible argument, not only from a game play perspective on my end but a game design one on the part of vigvig.

ok while i do agree that there is no mafia i dont like fh's game rn. his points all seem valid but he is very agro.

Former Hope what do you do after dle flips sk and the game doesnt end

i need to hear a lot from scorrching after fenrirs lack of talking with his claim

the former v texas seems like a town v town arguement tho imo

not voting yet as im not convinced

ok while i do agree that there is no mafia i dont like fh's game rn. his points all seem valid but he is very agro.

Former Hope what do you do after dle flips sk and the game doesnt end

i need to hear a lot from scorrching after fenrirs lack of talking with his claim

the former v texas seems like a town v town arguement tho imo

not voting yet as im not convinced
If dle isn't sk, probably look at you, champ and texas/fenrir in that order. Based off of relevance towards cult objective and reads.

If dle is sk and game doesn't end. Well, I guess I would assume fenrir was converted and go for a lynch on them

Doctor of all Trades shows that there is Killing, Cult, and Arsonist. Likely not a red herring as there have been nightkills and a VT-->Cult flip. Tentacled Psychiatrist leads me to believe that there could also be Alien. (No main Mafia faction?) Rolestoppers/Ascetic seems like it's there to give Cult/Arsonist a hard time. The fact that there has been no Arsonist ignite makes me doubt Arsonist though.
Looking at claims, there is the possibility that Xnadrojx is Alien Janitor, which is why he claimed OS Vig. It really doesn't matter as of now if he is town or third party because we want to lynch the thing that can kill. One of the roleblocker claims is probably cult because I don't think cult would be claiming COAT/Commuter. The way Texas reacted to Commuter claim is town. Unless both of them are a scum team, which is unlikely imo, they are both town. If DLE is sk, game probably won't end unless Haruno was actually cult recruiter and not VT.

Champ, why did you block Xnad? The extra no-reveal death n3 essentially confirmed them as something with a singular kill and a janitor.

"My role is straight ass. I'm a compulsive tourist. Every night I need to visit someone. N1 acid, n2 blazade, n3 Texas, n4 texas. I wasn't hooked last night." - DLE
"The only thing claiming does is give killing roles more knowledge on a better informed target. Claiming is anti town" - DLE
This doesn't add up for me. If you are compulsive tourist, how do you know you weren't blocked last night? Also, the reluctance to claim seems strange. In massclaim scenarios, there's no reason not to claim.
lynch DaLetterEl

Da Letter El

"My role is straight ass. I'm a compulsive tourist. Every night I need to visit someone. N1 acid, n2 blazade, n3 Texas, n4 texas. I wasn't hooked last night." - DLE
"The only thing claiming does is give killing roles more knowledge on a better informed target. Claiming is anti town" - DLE
This doesn't add up for me. If you are compulsive tourist, how do you know you weren't blocked last night? Also, the reluctance to claim seems strange. In massclaim scenarios, there's no reason not to claim.
lynch DaLetterEl
Because if I was blocked I would get a result because I target and said target would fail.

And no, I am cleared as not-mafia and we had a guilty cult check on blazade yesterday. Please explain what is gained by claiming.

More coming later but.

Unvote Da Letter El, Vote Former Hope

Don't worry FH, we'll get around to lynching DLE. Basically what Texas said, we can live with missing the SK but we can't live with missing the mafia. If you flip town champ is clear and we lynch DLE. If you flip scum, champ is scum and we lynch DLE. We win either ways.

Ugh, I don't even care anymore, it's not like I can win post dle at this point.

Yes, I am mafia. Along with moody and aubiso.

Random explination for things/what the mafia is in this game
  • We flip vanilla town when killed by anything other than lynch
  • We don't have a nightkill
  • Our only power is that each of us has 1.5 votes
  • We can't be recruited
  • We were informed there was another faction with a kill and that they would steal our vote when we die
Ngl, town really annoys me for not even thinking about the night kill logic. But if I'm going to lose I'd rather help town with the solution I giftwrapped to yall instead of dle who killed us off.

Also shout out to texas for being paranoid and figuring it out/keeping pressure on me. Probably game mvp

wow ok that's just a bit the fucking bastard and if all this shit turns out to be true I need to ask VigVig how he got all this bastardry.

Former does the other faction steal the whole of the 1.5 votes or only the extra 0.5? If they steal the whole vote that means we must lynch in DLE today before lynching you right?

Also why the Roleblocker claim to protect Champ?

Da Letter El

wow ok that's just a bit the fucking bastard and if all this shit turns out to be true I need to ask VigVig how he got all this bastardry.

Former does the other faction steal the whole of the 1.5 votes or only the extra 0.5? If they steal the whole vote that means we must lynch in DLE today before lynching you right?

Also why the Roleblocker claim to protect Champ?
Fh claims champ isn't mafia

Wait, he can't possibly steal the whole vote, otherwise he wins now.

So if he steals only the 0.5, he's at 2 today, and 2.5 after tonight.

We'll be at 5 players tomorrow, with hammer at 3, so they still do not outvote the town. We can lynch both in any order we want.

Or we could possibly have some non-claiming vote thief or some bastard mechanic suppressing DLE but I highly doubt that.

Unvote

I need some time to think about this and get answers from people.

Da Letter El

Ok I 100% believe former's claim. This is too ridiculous and too tonally annoyed to be former trying to make a play to win.

The lynch today is always me, scorch, or viper.

Coat has to be town in a game this bastard, it balances out with doat and gives us inspect power.

XnadrojX having a bonus janitor kill on top of being sk I guess is possible but I find it unlikely, I think he's just vigi, especially since extra kill + vote steal doesn't make sense

I don't think only 2 hookers is enough to make haruno's role function. I think champ has to be town and I similarly think vote stealing nightly killer + roleblocker is excessive to the point I don't think it's reasonable to assume champ is lying.

So that leaves me viper and scorch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)