What? Carole Boston Weatherford has new website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
http://cbweatherford.com/

^This. The new webpage of the wicked fiend. Completed with new E-mail address.

Several months ago when I checked, her webpage was still down and I was too happy because I wrongly assumed it got shut down because too many Youtubers attacked her.
And I was wrong.

And on her webpage, there's this heading "NEW YORK TIMES BEST-SELLING AUTHOR & PRIZE-WINNING POET". This seriously bothers me. Is she really this popular among children nowadays?
She? With an infamous history of defaming Asian products and obvious grudge towards Asians? A person who clearly not only unwilling to view Asian countries as individual countries, not to mention Asian people as individual people?
If I have children I certainly will not let him or her read any of her books!
Seriously, this has to be said.

Quick, everyone spam her with hate mail!!! SHE MUST BE STOPPED!!!

Seriously, what's the point of this? Has she actually said anything regarding "Asian products" recently, or are you holding a grudge because she wrote about Jynx and Mr Popo being racist caricatures nearly 15 years ago? What sort of discussion are you hoping to have here? And yeah, you're going to have to provide some background because most of the people who use this website were probably 5 years old or less when she wrote that article (and said article is the only thing the pokemon community really knows her for, if she's done other shit you're going to have to provide examples).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)