What could I be doing better with this team?

I am preparing for a tourney; we have already had the pretrourny battles to test our teams out. I came out on top, losing only three Pokémon at once. I should have no reason to be afraid, no? Well it is two weeks until the tourney and they are going to edit their teams to beat mine and I don’t know what I could change. So could you people help me with that?

Ferrothorn-Adamant Nature
Item-Leftovers
Ability- Iron Barbs
Evs- 200 Defense,
200 Special Defense
100 Hp
Moves-Leach Seed
Stealth Rocks
Gyro Ball
Seed Bomb
Ivs- 0 Speed.
This is my lead. As you can see I use it to set up Spikes and seed the opposing lead. I gave it Seed Bomb because it is more reliable then Power Whip. I was losing because of misses… I gave it 0 speed IV for pretty obvious reasons, to power up Gyro Ball.

Sigilyph-Timid Nature
Item-Flame Orb
Ability-Magic Guard
Ev- 200 Defense,
200 Special Defense
50 Speed
50 HP
Moves- Air Slash
Psycho Shift
Cosmic Power
Roost
This guy can cripple a team single handedly. After 3 Cosmic Powers he can’t be 1HKOed. And with Psycho Shift he can cripple a physical sweeper, set up and proceed to burn and kill the rest of their team.

Porygon2- Bold Nature
Item- Eviolite
Ability- Trace
Evs- 100 Defense
150 Special Defense
252 Special Attack
Moves- Toxic
Recover
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
This is one of the best Evioliet users I have found. He has over 300 in each defense and over 300 HP so he can take a hit and recover very well.

Zoroark-Timid Nature
Item- Life Orb
Ability- Illusions
Evs- 252 Special Attack
252 Speed
Moves- Night Daze
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Nasty Plot
Zoroark is my all time favorite Pokémon. I gave him a special sweeper/revenge killer role in this team. He is fast enough to out run Garchomp and can 1HKO it most of the time. I gave it Nasty Plot just incase I get the chance to get one it, because after one he has more than 600 Special Attack and can KO almost an thing

Haxorus-Adamant Nature
Item-Choice Scarf
Ability- Mold Breaker
Evs- 252 Attack
252 Speed.
Moves- Outrage
Earthquake
Rock Slide
X-Sisscor
This is my primary Physical Sweeper/Revenge killer. Out of all my pokemon he scores the most kills of any of them. His Attack is maxed out and so is his Speed. That means that he can revenge kill any thing except Saramory.

Spiritomb- Bold Nature
Item- Leftovers
Ability-Pressure
Evs-252 Defense,
252 HP,
4 Special Attack
Moves- Rest
Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Hiddenn Power-Fight
He releys on Ferrothorn and Sigilyph to set up and burn most pokemon in the opposing team. I also have him here to that Zoroark has a decent Pokemon to Mimic. He is one of the pokemon I am thinking about replacing…

So that is my team, what do you think? What, if any thing, am I doing wrong?

every pokemon gets 510 effort values. Some have 500, some 502 some 508 in your team...

Zoroak is very gimminkcy and really doesn't work.

I use Pokemon Online, and for some reason it removes EVs from the Pokemon. I just put what the simulator says. As for Zoroark, he works very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)