• herbs & spices

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • butchers block

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • toiletries

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

All the ingredients that go into ^

Also a hell of a lot of chicken, cause I love me some Chicken Parm at least once a week and I also eat a lot of chicken with my salads and other meals.

Milk.

Cookies to go with said milk.

Chocolate syrup to mix with said milk.

:}

But for real I do get milk every time. Meat/poultry, pasta, bread and other unnecessary snacks are a fairly close second.

Am I the only person who likes this cereal? Anyway, yeah I go for cereal first then maybe some fruits/veggies like bananas, avocados, salad related goodies.
You aren't the only one. We fight over it in my house.

Yeah, cereal is tied with milk as far as what I get every time.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
[youtube]SsjJ1WWrV20[/youtube] [youtube]F825cdwotdM[/youtube]
EGGCELLENT
(though a lot of the time i opt for the whites cause i dont want all the cholesterol)

Snacks. Every time. I never go to the grocery store otherwise, unless it is for something to drink. The type of snack usually depends on my mood and cravings, but I usually try and cover the bases of chocolate, chips, less-savory sweets, and, if I am feeling really rentzy, jerky. I occasionally scour for less common snacks in case the mood strikes me, such as fruits, vegetables, yogurt, ice cream, et cetera, but mostly I go for the convenience of eating something.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Noodles (spaghetti/linguini, other pasta, rice noodles, somen, and others), as well as shirataki. I really like eating pasta, but making half of it shirataki instead of all spaghetti really cuts back at the carbs and makes it a lot healthier.

Sauces and condiments (especially Tobasco, Vinegar, Lemon Juice) are also really important, as are vegetables (most important being frozen broccoli, which I must always keep in stock in my freezer).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)