what do you think of my Garchomp for PBT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I was breeding a Garchomp for my pokemon platinum battle tower team, and i found this :
Jolly
IV (Speed, HP, Atk, Def, Sp.Def) : 31/13/31/31/31.

The question is : I was thinking about this EV spread :
Speed : 244
Atk : 252
HP : 12

In this way, I'll be faster then any 100 base stat, speed-natured, 31 IV pokemon. The only problem is another Garchomp but.....

among the 4 chomps in PBT, there's just one speed-natured, 31 IV'd, and the most powerful move is Dragon claw.... i made the calculations, and i found that the max. damage that he could do to my chomp with the above config. is 170 PS (obviously a non CH move....), the HP of the above settings would be 176, so I'd survive....

final question : is my config appropriate, or would it be better the standard 252/252/4 (speed, attack, HP), which would give me 1 HP less, and 1 Speed more, but with a 50% chance to outspeed the other chomp ?

the alternative to continue breeding, searching for a better chomp, is not attractive... I have a male chomp with 31 IV in speed, attack and sp.def, and the above female... the odds to breed a Jolly chomp, with 31 IV in speed, atk, def, sp.def, and more then 13 in HP, are really low....

I know it is a complicated question.... but this is, by far, the best place to put it...

thanks,

Fab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)