What happens when I do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, this will be my second RMT submission for your approval/critique/suggestions. My first team was VGC/Rain, this team is going to be singles, basically the concept behind it is taking some of my favorite Pokemon and fiddling with type synergy and opponent disruption.

Team at a glance:

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/94.png
Scrafty
Rotom-W

Team Building Process:
I started with my three current favorites:

Gengar

Scrafty

Swampert

Decided to add VoltTurn just to see how it goes, also seems to cover some type issues.

Scizor

Rotom-W

Thinking about dragons or Skarmory, Gyarados, Zapdos, Espeon, the list goes on and on

*Insert Team Name Here*

Cheshire (Gengar) M @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252SpA / 252Spe / 4SpD
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Substitute
- Pain Split / Disable​

OK standard Gengar - gotta love that ghoul! I am running Split but I do realize the value of Disable and I might try it in the future. There's also no reason to use anything other than a Life Orb. Threats? Metagross, Scizor - they both use Bullet Punch... Grrrrrr.

Lazy Punk (Scrafty) M @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252HP / 248SpD / 8Atk
Adamant Nature
-Drain Punch
-Crunch
-Bulk Up
-Rest​

Oooh love the lizard. Perfect ability for a boosting sweeper, and a perfect type combination. Flying type moves? Doubt I'll see many of those, and it makes a great friend with Gengar, the two of them switching in and out. Threats? Fighting types, I'd say Conk is at the top with Terrakion, but if I'm already boosted up they become a laughing matter.

Swampstomp (Swampert) M @ (Would like leftovers... Ice gem?)
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240HP / 216Def / 52SpD
Relaxed Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Ice Beam
-Protect/Scald​

Ever since 5th Gen came out, Swampert just hasn't been the same old mud fish I knew and loved. Actually the problem is that he's exactly the same as before, except now he has Scald... But I digest. I'll be missing CursePert, so I still don't know what to do with this new model... WE SHALL SEE... Threats: Freakin' Ferrothorn.

Sister (Scizor) F @ (I don't know, item clause...)
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252HP / 40Atk / 216SpD
Adamant Nature
-Swords Dance
-Bullet Punch
-Roost
-U-turn​

Using bulky SD Scizor w/ U-turn? Mayhapsley we should get the CB over here... More on this at 10.

Rotom-W @ Choice Specs/Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252Atk / 252Spe / 4HP
Timid Nature
-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-HP (Fire/Ice)
-Trick

So once again, pretty standard stuff. Final choice item choice? I like to switch things up, so either one will be on at random most likely.

Anyway I am getting tired of all this typing so someone please come along and write a few suggestions down so I can finish this team for real! (And I am very sorry if leaving un-finished posts in the forum is against the rules or anything. I swear I'm coming back to finish it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)