What the hail? (A Warstory)

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Even though the numbers at the end were close, I felt you like you toyed with him for most of the match. Your use of Clefable was entertaining, but it wasn't an amazing warstory. Good commenting though.

And here was me thinking I was the only one who still played pokemon for, you know, fun!

I liked it. Using UU teams on the OU ladder is always fun IMO, as it adds an exra level of unpredictability against those who just stick to OU. That or it just fails completely XD Which is why I play Wi-Fi, but that's not the point.

I enjoyed your commentary as well :) good work

It was an interesting battle, while I think you both played subparly your comments provide a lot of insight. Not everything important in a warstory is how well you play but how a good read it is.

Meh, there's a lot of haters on here. Sure, it wasn't the best battle, and a couple misplays by the opponent had a huge effect on the game (as stated by other users, Lucario getting owned by Duggy prevented Clefable from being countered).

But on the whole, it wasn't a half bad warstory. The comments section was very good and all you need to make a better one is to find a better battle. 7/10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)