1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

What's cool in KC?

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by theamericandream38, Mar 13, 2007.

1. theamericandream38

theamericandream38

Yeah, I'm headed to Kansas City for spring break. My break is the first week of april. If anyone is interested in meeting up PM me. Also, I think we're already going to the Jazz Musuem there and one other place that I forgot. What else is cool in KC ?_?
  2. makiri

makiri My vast and supreme will shall be done!
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

3. Amazing Ampharos

Amazing Ampharos
    is a Researcher Alumnus

It would be cool if a few of the guys from the JAA were wanting to get together. KC doesn't have a whole lot to do, but maybe it can have some cool Pokemon stuff to do.
  4. Ugly_Duckling

Ugly_Duckling

Hey, cool to have a thread I can actually feel like a reputable source of information for.

-KC has the Negro Leagues Museum, which is outstanding for visiting.

-You mentioned the Jazz Museum which I've heard is impressive.

-The Nelson Art Gallery isn't anything spectacular, but if you're into art, then I'd recommend going there.

-Also, KC has the best BBQ anywhere (this is naturally my opinion, being a KC native). Jack Stack's is the place to go.

-It's nice to spend a day walking around the plaza, so you might consider that as well.

-In Missouri about 30 minutes away from KC, there is an amusement park called World's o' Fun. It's kind of small, but they've got some great rides.

-I'm not exactly sure, but there might be some NCAA Tournament games being played here. I'm not positive about that though. Also, tickets wouldn't be easy to get.

If I think of anything else, I'll edit this post. It'd be cool to meet up, maybe we could arrange something! I hope this helped and enjoy your time here. ^__^
  5. Mystica

Mystica

Just don't get hit by a tornado and you'll be fine. And yes, meet with UD he's really cool ^^

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)