What's cool in KC?

Yeah, I'm headed to Kansas City for spring break. My break is the first week of april. If anyone is interested in meeting up PM me. Also, I think we're already going to the Jazz Musuem there and one other place that I forgot. What else is cool in KC ?_?

It would be cool if a few of the guys from the JAA were wanting to get together. KC doesn't have a whole lot to do, but maybe it can have some cool Pokemon stuff to do.

Hey, cool to have a thread I can actually feel like a reputable source of information for.

-KC has the Negro Leagues Museum, which is outstanding for visiting.

-You mentioned the Jazz Museum which I've heard is impressive.

-The Nelson Art Gallery isn't anything spectacular, but if you're into art, then I'd recommend going there.

-Also, KC has the best BBQ anywhere (this is naturally my opinion, being a KC native). Jack Stack's is the place to go.

-It's nice to spend a day walking around the plaza, so you might consider that as well.

-In Missouri about 30 minutes away from KC, there is an amusement park called World's o' Fun. It's kind of small, but they've got some great rides.

-I'm not exactly sure, but there might be some NCAA Tournament games being played here. I'm not positive about that though. Also, tickets wouldn't be easy to get.

If I think of anything else, I'll edit this post. It'd be cool to meet up, maybe we could arrange something! I hope this helped and enjoy your time here. ^__^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)