Where Do You Shop For Clothes? and more clothes related questions!

I actually care about what I wear a lot, always gotta look good when you go out. Ive got a lot of influences on me, especially being in a place as multicultural as Toronto. The final product comes out as a clash of indie meets preppy meets gino (im italian heh!).

I do wear american eagle, hollister, aeropostale etc, but not really the standard kinda polo shit everyone wears. I search for the cooler stuff they have and dont really just buy it for the name, they actually look good. Thats the preppy part i guess. The indie part is usually the shoes (brown/black adidas superstars 3!!) and I often do the collared button down shirt/pullover look. I have tons of awesome casual dress shirts, from like H&M, Mexx etc. Also everything is tight!! (not half as tight as glen though). The gino part is like my hair and the necklace and belt I wear.

haha i doubt anyone will actually read that, but how you look is very important, whether you want to think so or not.
I completely agree! Marry me! <333

I've gone through a lot of clothes phases but I'm not really fashionable or worried about how i dress

Right now I'm into wearing this plain white sweatshirt, then putting a shirt or soccer jersey over it, that usually looks cool.

Although summers coming and I don't know what ill do next lol

Agreeing with Jackal. I usually stick with high end brands simply because they actually have the best clothes. If you wear an Abercrombie t-shirt and a Old Navy shirt, there's a noticeable difference (mainly difference in material and fit). Not everyone cares about the difference, I get it, it's not a big deal.

I have limits though. I'm not the type to blow $150 on a sweater (unless it looks amazing), however, I have an astronomically high limit for jeans. I usually wear Rock and Republics, William Rast and Sevens (Abercrombie jeans suck...). God, I love jeans. haha

usually shirts from hollister or american eagle, they fit better than most of the other ones and aren't *too* expensive. plus it's good to look nice sometimes!

jeans aren't loose but not tight either, old navy usually (I won't pay 100 bucks for a pair of jeans sorry)

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
h&m, river island, next, bhs, m&s

ill spend maybe £60 on jeans, £30 on a shirt, £50 on a jacket.. but i dont have the money to buy clothes that often :/

I wear quite a bit of American Apparel stuff, mostly shirts and their track jackets. But for pants I don't really care, mostly because it's hard to find tight pants that fit the way I want them to, so I'm not picky as to what brand they are.

Just comfortable stuff, most of the time i wear simple things and i don't really put much effort into looking for them at certain stores, i get them from stores that sells them cheap.

Of course i also have clothes for "going out".

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
Old Navy, TJ Maxx, Target. Sometimes the occasional trip to the thrift store.

I actually had a kid come up to me a few nights ago, say my shirt was nice, then take a look at the tag and say "Oh, Target." Sucks for him that he thinks he needs to spend a lot of money to look good.

i usually just buy from anywhere and don't really care what i wear however i will usually wear black band t-shirts although lately i have been buying from JJ's their video game line reminds me of being a little kid

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm really fussy when it comes to clothes so I just quickly browse around any shop that sells men's clothing. TK Maxx is great if you are willing to spend time browsing through mountains of disorganised clothes, you can find some good/cheap clothes there. I get discounts at Topman and Republic so I buy some from there.

I get a huge majority of my clothing from two places: Hand-me downs from my father, since we're relatively the same size, and at a place called Gabriel Brothers. It's an outlet clothing store that's only in my state and at a few neighboring states. If you're a good shopper, you can find some great name-brand clothes for 10-15 bucks each.

Also, I'll get an occasional fun t-shirt at Hot Topic, and I've bought $150 at American Eagle, but that was a birthday present last year in an attempt by my family to "update my fashion sense."

I tend to be pretty fussy about which clothes I like. I do most of my clothes shopping at Filene's basement, where you can buy regularly very expensive brand name clothing on massive discounts. I mostly wear Abercrombie T-shirts and Polos, just because I like them better and theyre just as cheap as anything else at the store I go to, and then jeans from any brand. I tend to like Guess and Lucky the best, but I only buy them if they're on sale or something. Most of the time I have other things I'd rather spend my money on

I tend to wear more comfortable clothes than trendy clothes. I really don't like to follow a certain style, I usually make my own. But most of the time I buy my clothes from Burlington Coat Factory or some place like that, that have clothes that are really good but at low prices. As for shoes, I usually wear K-Swiss a lot because they are comfortable and plus they're my favorite shoe brand.

My whole closet is essentially 3 things.

Polos at the Lacoste store.
Polos at Express Men.
And RL Polos from department stores.

I will however buy sweaters and hoodies from anywhere though!

Kohls is a GREAT place to go when they have major discounts. You can get like the latest clothes, street clothes, dress clothes, etc for a cheap price of 1-15 bucks on sale. And they are very good quality too.
I usually get urban styled jeans and long polo things. I dunno whatcha call em but they are like the white dress shirts or w/e.

i care way too much about clothes... anyway:

http://www.selfedge.com/

i'm into denim like you've probably never seen... i like shoes too, and have been wearing some clae leather slip-ons lately, which look amazing after a few months wear.

other than that, i buy shirts from threadless.com, karmaloop.com, and american apparel, as well as cool western style button shirts from thrift stores.

Clearance rack at American Eagle =)

Usually anything loose and soft but I'll throw in a dress shirt or polo here and there.

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
guess, american eagle, r&w co, h'n'm, mexx, puma store.

most of my clothing is guess or puma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)