Where Have You Been? (Traveling)

I'm born in Hong Kong, been back twice.
I live in Canada, been to three of its provinces: BC, Alberta, Ontario.
Visited New York at some point.
Been to Japan a few days ago.
Currently in China for vacation/business trip. (Chongqing)
Planning on travelling to Philippines and Cambodia.

Canada (BC, Ontario, Quebec)
US (Florida, New York)
Italy
Amsterdam
Germany
London

My favourite place...definitely BC, Canada. Recommend it to everyone...go to Vancouver/Victoria.

I've always wanted to go to Australia as well.

New Zealand
Fiji
Portugal
Spain
Greece
Italy
Sicily (can't remember whether it is a country or region of Italy)
Holland
Germany
Austria
France
UK (including Scotland/Wales/Northern Island and England)
Ireland
Netherlands
Belgium
America

I'm not sure if America counts, as it was for about an hour at LAX airport as we refueled en route to New Zealand lol

For those that haven't been to London...you should be ashamed. It's the greatest city in the world. And I'll gladly give you a tour :D

you guys get out too much :toast:

I've visited Idaho, Louisiana, and Washington.

I've lived in Hawaii (too young to remember any of it), California, and Texas.

Netherlands
Germany
France
Denmark
Sweden
Britain
Croatia
Italy (only for a day in Venice, but hey)
Greece

really late edit: fuck I forgot Belgium

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've only been to one country outside of the U.S., and that's South Korea. In America, I've been to Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia, and Michigan.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Netherlands
Belgium
France
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Luxembourg
Italy
England
Denmark
Canada: Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec
United States: California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, Maine, Idaho, Montana, New Hampshire, Vermont, Texas, maybe Oregon (but not sure about that)

China, Singapore, Japan, Australia, Germany, Poland, Austria, Hungary, Italy
Europe trip was a school excursion as a follow up to Anne Frank.

I'm another sole-American traveller. Not so much of a traveller than a dweller. My dad was in the Air Force Reserves, so we moved around a bunch as well. States I've lived in:

-California (born in Merced, moved at 1-2 years old. I remember a little bit of it. I want to go back some day. But get this shit, my awful ex-girlfriend went, came back and bragged about it. Sok, I fucked her over. Literally.)

-Florida (Panama City. Lynn Haven to be exact. Loved it there, and I visit all the time as I have much family remaining in the area. Moved at 8-9 years old.)

-Louisiana (New Orleans BAYBIE!!! Been here for almost a decade and a half. I pulled a 3 year stint over at Baton Rouge when I was going to LSU.)

-I've stayed up in Michigan, North Carolina (beauitful state), Texas (Galveston, Houston), and I've visited Washington, D.C.

Most recently I've gone to Pensacola, FL to deep sea fish in the gulf. Even though I only had one day without rain, it was amazing.

My travelling aspirations are to visit (in order):

-Finland (I am 55% Finnish, hereditarily)
-Europe (the backpacking thing. This will have to coordinate with an E-Type tour.)
-Hong Kong
-Japan
-Egypt
-and for once I'd like to go to fucking Disney World. It's like I'm the only American I know thats never been.
-Oh, and I'd very much love to take a cruise off the Pacific Coast to Mexico. (this I am reserving for a special lady I have yet to meet.)

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Swedish blondes aren't really worth it. Come to Finland rather than Sweden.

USA (in quite a few different states even though I don't live there)
Canada
Mexico
Portugal
Spain
Malta
Croatia
Slovenia
Hungary
Sweden
Russia
Greece
Austria
Denmark
Germany

I'll be going to France next year, I think. It's a decent list nonetheless.
Malta is the best place to go, seriously. :) Oh, wait, I'm biased.

I've been to the Czech Republic, Austria and a bit of Germany. That's all.

Come to Malta, peeps. :)

In the US I've been to most of the North East, Florida, and Arizona, and I live in NY. Outside of the US I've been to:

England (about a million times because my mom is from there)
France
Italy
Holland
Mexico
Costa Rica
Six or Seven of the Carribean Islands
Morroco
Kenya
Japan
Hong Kong

and I think I might be going to Australia soon... I'm very lucky, my parents love to travel and I always get to come, plus my mom pretty much works in Japan and England so I get to there very often

Las Vegas, NV
San Francisco, CA
Santa Barbera, CA
Peru for about a year. I also stepped in Florida grounds on a two-way trip back to the US.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Live in California (born here as well), lived in New York, been to pretty much every US state, having driven cross country 3 times. Been to Canada once and I go to Mexico every so often.

Malta is the best place to go, seriously. :) Oh, wait, I'm biased. Come to Malta, peeps. :)
Malta has some kickass bars and a fairly nice climate. I went on a trip to Malta with my ex-class and we had a blast and I'd visit Malta gladly again if I had the chance to.

Countries?

Germany (actually I was born there)
Spain
France

States?

Alabama
Mississippi
Tennessee
Georgia
Montana
North Dakota
South Dakota
New Mexico
Colorado
Nevada (been to Vegas)
Arizona
Maryland

Ehh been to more states than countries. XD

Fiji and the USA. I'd love to visit Europe one day though. I'm planning on going back to the US (California) when I get enough money together. Last time I was there (a couple of years ago) I had a great time but it was with my family so I didn't get to do all that I wanted to. Not nearly enough. I want to travel around, see friends, meet people and see bands. I really don't care for looking at stars' homes in Beverly Hills. That's the sort of stuff my family wanted to do. BORING.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)