Which of these are worth breeding?

i have a (half) boxful of pokemon I'm planning on using, but I'm not totally sure which ones will be worth breeding later on so can anyone help? I just need to know which ones are worth putting in the effort to breed.
(and yes, I do plan on using others, I just don't have them yet in DP)
List:
Prinplup (Empoleon)
Grotle (Torterra)
Monfeno (Infernape)
Staravia (Staraptor)
Golem
Gengar
Alakazam
Roselia (Roserade)*
Gastrodon
Murkrow (Honchkrow)*
Floatzel
Hippopotas (Hippo-whatever)
Spiritomb**
Skorupi (Dorapion)**
Bronzor (Bronzong)**
Mime Jr. (Mr. Mime)**
Ponyta (Rapidash)**

*Would like opinions ASAP so I don't waste my evolution stones on them.
** Not really intent on using unless recommended otherwise.

I believe there may be more, which I'll add later (if there are any)

Well with enough breeding I can get them good IVs, I just want to know which species are "good" pokemon and which ones are "bad".

All of them are bad. Use skarmblissey.

I mean, all of them are fine! You just have to love your Pokemon. No, I mean REALLY love them.

I mean, what really matters is if you believe in the power of the cards.

I mean, torterra, infernape, staraptor, maybe empoleon, gengar, maybe alakazam, hippowdon (sp?), spiritomb, and bronzong are all certainly commonly/overused/viable/whatever if what I've seen is correct. Not to minimod,
but this might go in the simple question thread (though I guess it's sorta a complex question).

Basically, and seriously, it depends what you want/need for your team and what you like. You can use overused things that are powerful, you can use underused things that are powerful, you can use some things that aren't as powerful but you think they're cool, in creative ways, etc.

END UNHELPFUL REPLY

umm.. lol thanks (sort of =/)
Btway, don't you mean [deepominousvoice]the Heart of the Cards?[/deepominousvoice]

I mean, what really matters is if you believe in the power of the cards.

Ones I don't think you should raise: Rapidash, Mr. Mime, Floatzel, gastrodon, golem, and staraptor. I think you should breed the other ones, breeding infernape and gengar first.

lol you're a bit late. It was 6 posts ago, but yes I did say btway.
And thanks for your opinion.
Hey, what's thetop center pokemon in your TC called?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)