Who is the best Mixed sweeper?

Umm no offense, but honestly, what the hell? I'm sorry but that's one of the worst sets I've ever seen...Curse on something with only special attacks? While were talking about a MIXED sweeper topic? Plus you didn't even use all of your EVs? You do know that there was a physical/special split in D/P and that Snore became special regardless of being normal right? -.-

Sorry, but that's not even a mixed sweeper or making good use of curse.
i forgot snore was no longer regular attack so replace it with bodyslam

I just wanna ask what is up with all the "who is the best XXXXX" posts.

At any rate, I like the mixape with grass knot. That catches me off guard and OHKO's a bulky water ALOT. Maybe I'm just naiive. Nostalgiawise, Dragonite.

Salamence is also insane...I never know whether to plan for a dracometeor in the kisser or or a dragon dance/attack.

I just wanna ask what is up with all the "who is the best XXXXX" posts.
People are sheepheads like that. It'll die down pretty soon. Let me just say that making a new one right now is pretty much the worst idea for a thread. I mean, it's not against the rules or anything though it does hardly provide discussion that gets any further. Same goes for random polls like What's your favorite xxx set?

I'd post my "there is no best for anything" from the Calm Mind topic but I'm lazy.

yes, but the only way to beat a mixed infernape is with prediction, i gave a number of ways that i have slaughtered infernapes. no one is even NOT going to use thunderpunch when a gyarados comes in. in fact, thunderpunch is not a ohko and waterfall is, so most infernapes are going to switch right on the spot.
Are you sure you aren't just looking at Intimidate? Because my 287 Attack Infernape did 75% with Thunderpunch to a Gyarados after Intimidate, they used Dragon Dance, then since I was Scarf'd, finished it. It must have been non-bulky Gyara...What spread does the standard non-bulky Gyarados have?

haunter

Banned deucer.
Palmer's rhyperior... LOL.
Life orb Mixmence with brick break, fire blast, draco meteor, roost IMO.

BOLOGOWNED... lol
Why hello my new sig!

Infernape's has the perfect levels of S. Atk, Atk, and Spd to mixed sweep. AND it has the movepool for it. But it's become WAY to predictable recently leaving the title of "best mixed sweeper" open for other poges.

That being said, the fire chimp's still my choice.

damn right it's mixape. i'm sorta sick of using him though and i want a mixed sweeper in every team. what's azelf's set? not just psychic, thunderbolt, u-turn, explosion is it? o.0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)