Who said dual scarf sucks...

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
As the title might suggest, I got a nice team here with a dual scarf core. The team is based around my 2 favourite cores, RegiBro and Dual fighting in the form of Heracross and Mienshao, with an added Mismagius to help it out and an Umbreon to help out the Registeel/Slowbro with healing !

This team has served me well, I got no high peaks in my opinion (#3 on PO UU ladder), but I've beaten some strong players with it, so I'm happy :]

Rebel (Mienshao) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Reckless
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Hi Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

You could easily call him the MVP of this team. When Mienshao dropped to UU, I looked at it, and noticed Reckless. And laughed. I thought that it wouldn't boost any of it's moves at all, but I checked it, and noticed HJK, the signature move of Shao. So I decided to give it a shot. First battle with it, I lead of with it, OHKO a Flygon, OHKO a Raikou, and OHKO a Machamp, and then opponent forfeits. I was shocked. After that you could call it my signature pokemon. the set is standard, and this thing goes really well with Banded Heraboss, seeing that it can take care of the faster thrats that can revengekill Heraboss (Raikou, Shaymin, Flygon, Virizion), while Heraboss takes care of the walls that likes to stay in/switch into Mienshao (Bronzong, Rhyperior, Umbreon, anything with Protect really).

Pure (Heracross) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Night Slash
- Earthquake
- Megahorn

Being able to OHKO half the tier with it's STAB moves is great, and the coverage is decent too, seeing that Megahorn hits the Psychic types that CC hates. I run Earthquake over Stone Edge on this thing for 2 reasons:

• Nidoqueen and Qwilfish, I hate Tspikes, or hazards in general, but mainly Tspikes.
  • The accuracy, I'd rather be 100% sure to kill a Chandelure, than 80% miss chance and hit a Zapdos which is 2HKO'd by CC.
Besides that, I got Night slash over Pursuit seeing that I want to hit the incoming ghost types, not those whos switching out (Coz they rarely do). Has been working out really well for me. This also makes the infamous HeraShao core.

Miss.Molln (Mismagius) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

I must admit I'm really fond of it's look. But besides that, I decided that I needed something that could help my core to take care of Ghost types/Gligar/Crobats. So I added this thing. The sheer surprise factor can even give me 2 kills! Trick helps cripple the incoming Snorlax/Umbreons, so that they won't Protect on my Mienshaos HJK, and HP Ice nails the Gligar. Shadow ball is a great STAB, and Tbolt hits the bulky water types/Crobat hard :] Not really much else to say.

Bon voyage (Slowbro) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Slack Off

This aint no regular Slowbro. This is Bon voyage, the ultimate Slowbro! Bon voyage is really strong, despite being a wall. He is also (And yes, I dare to say so) the best wall in UU, being able to take hits from the many Fighting/Fire types in the tier! Scald is a great STAB move, and Psychic works better than Psyshock for bulk up pokemons. Of course, Psyshock did more to Virizion/Snorlax, but it's not really a problem. Fire blast is there to hit the pesky Shaymin switch ins, and to do decent+ damage to steel type pokemons.
That is no rocky helmet btw, Shellder evolved! Doing damage to the U-turning pokemons is nice!

GrosEtMal (Registeel) @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 20 Def / 240 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss
- Protect
- Toxic

He's really big, and really mean! Gros et mal is a really good pokemon, and I love this Registeel. It sets up the viable SR for me, ensuring that SE from Mienshao will kill Chandelure/Crobat, and doing damage to everytihng on every switch in anyways. Seeing that Mienshao/Mismagius both are really fast scarfers, I don't need Twave, so Toxic is more viable shutting down the walls that usually counters Heraboss/Mienshao (Baring Gligar >:( ). Protect helps me toxic stalling, and the Lefties recovery is nice.
This completes the infamous RegiBro core!

Minuit (Umbreon) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 216 SDef / 44 Spd
- Foul Play
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Wish

Ah, Minuit, my Umbreon. This thing is so helpful, healing the Toxics aimed at Bon voyage, Para at HeraShao and WishPassing to Registeel. The EV spread seems really weird, but people can run an insane amount of speed on Golurks to kill this thing with Dynamic punch, so I'd rather kill them with Foul play first. Rest of the moveset is pretty obvious I think.

Threat list
If this thing is Specs, then it can get a safe switch in on 4/6 of my team, and I got nothing that can come in and take a hit from it if specs.

If this thing is mixed, then it wrecks my defensive core. Mienshao can OHKO with HJK tho if I get a safe switch in, but I usually end up tricking it a choice scarf so that I can Protect to find out what it's going to do.

If it's sub or SD, then I'm basically screwed. I usually end up using Heracross to break sub/do damage so that Mienshao/Mismagius can come in and revengekill it. If it's scarfed, then it's not a problem, Bon voyage can take a Megahorn from full HP.

Walls my Dual fighting core, HP ice does around 57% to it from Mienshao. Mismagius takes good care of it tho, but if it's paired with Umbreon/Snorlax/Suicune, then It's all up to prediction :/

+
Hitmontop can switch in 3 times on Mienshao/Heracross, and Protect wasting their CC pp/Health. I usually Trick Umbreon with Mismagius if I can.

+
A good Rain core that I got a hardtime dealing with, have to sac something :/ Protect/Wish stalling usually works.

If I can't Toxic it on a switch in, it walls my whole team. It can Psyshock/Psychic my Heracross, which I don't think can OHKO it with a Megahorn if Physically defensive, and Mismagius could trick it a scarf/Shadow ball it, but it's got potential to KO Missy back.

Usually trick it a scarf and spam Tbolts, or spam CC from Heracross.

SmashPass is a bitch.

If Umbreon is dead, then I usually have to predict around with RegiBro.

Crobat walls HeraShao :[ Can switch in Slowbro tho, and Mismagius outspeeds and Tbolts it.

Entry hazard spam ...

Ghost spam is a bitch...

Importable
Rebel (Mienshao) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Reckless
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Hi Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Pure (Heracross) (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Night Slash
- Earthquake
- Megahorn

Miss.Molln (Mismagius) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Bon voyage (Slowbro) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Slack Off

GrosEtMal (Registeel) @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 20 Def / 240 SDef
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss
- Protect
- Toxic

Minuit (Umbreon) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 216 SDef / 44 Spd
- Foul Play
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Wish

Thanks for reading, hope this sort off helped out :P Feel free to use them team, as I'm most likely not gonna use it too often anymore.

Crobat can wall 2/3 of your team, and your only reliable way to take it out would be Mismagius' T-Bolt. I think you should replace your Registeel with a specially defensive Rhyperior:
Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Atk / 248 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
A combonation of Cofagrigus and Snorlax also can deal with your team very effectively, especially if Cofagrigus is OTR. One way to help remedy this would be by removing Heracross' Choice Band and replacing it with a Life Orb or Leftovers. This would enable Heracross to hit both Cofagrigus and Snorlax super effectively, while it would otherwise struggle to take out both of them.

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
Crobat can wall 2/3 of your team, and your only reliable way to take it out would be Mismagius' T-Bolt. I think you should replace your Registeel with a specially defensive Rhyperior:
Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Atk / 248 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock

A combonation of Cofagrigus and Snorlax also can deal with your team very effectively, especially if Cofagrigus is OTR. One way to help remedy this would be by removing Heracross' Choice Band and replacing it with a Life Orb or Leftovers. This would enable Heracross to hit both Cofagrigus and Snorlax super effectively, while it would otherwise struggle to take out both of them.
Cofagrigus/Snorlax cores aren't really that hard to take down. It's really jsut to spam Night slash, seeing that it's got really good PP. Almost no one stays in with a Snorlax on a Heracross anyways. Also, Crobat is OHKO'd by Mienshaos SE after ROX, which I think I've mentioned. Foul play does a decent amount of damage too, and Slowbro can Psychic it. Specially defensive Rhyperior is indeed interresting tho, but I need Registeel to take on rain, and Registeel got an easier time taking care of Yanmega, seeing that it can take Giga drains and Bug buzzes with relative ease. Toxic stalling is also pretty cool <3 Also, Registeel can take Grass knots from Togekiss better ;) (Fire blast hurts, but doesn't kill)

Yo, Fille. This is Crobat. No doubt this team is great (since I've been using it for a few months now). Any feedback from me you already have, keep it up!

Just made a really similar team yesterday so I decided to take a look. I love the ghost/dark core that brings perfect coverage and dual fighting type offensive core since fighting is such a great offensive type. You seem to have a bit of a weakness to Gligar and Crobat when Mismagius goes down as PTJon mentioned. Thats about it.

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
Just made a really similar team yesterday so I decided to take a look. I love the ghost/dark core that brings perfect coverage and dual fighting type offensive core since fighting is such a great offensive type. You seem to have a bit of a weakness to Gligar and Crobat when Mismagius goes down as PTJon mentioned. Thats about it.
Yes indeed sir, but Slowbro should be able to take care of them, and as mentioned, SR is my friend :] I usually get Gligar down to around 50%, so that after rocks, CC from Hera is a 2HKO !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)