Why do we drink milk and eat eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milk is basically cow boob juice. And eggs come out of a hens vagina. And before anyone says it you can get calcium from leafy green vegetables, and most milk is fortified with vitamins to make it healthier.

And no, I'm not vegetarian, I just think eating eggs and drinking milk is sick. Anyone else agree?

I don't drink milk unless it has chocolate in it. We are the only species that drinks the milk of another species and the only one to drink milk past infancy. Cheese is something I refuse to try to live without because it is so amazing.

Eggs, on the other hand, are so ubiquitously common as food sources for a great many species that it is rediculous for you to even question that as a part of a diet. YOU came from a woman's vagina, that wouldn't stop a lion from eating you.

Milk is basically cow boob juice. And eggs come out of a hens vagina. And before anyone says it you can get calcium from leafy green vegetables, and most milk is fortified with vitamins to make it healthier.

And no, I'm not vegetarian, I just think eating eggs and drinking milk is sick. Anyone else agree?
So... by you logic eating a carcass is better? Since you're implying that you aren't a vegetarian. I can't really comment on either one of them since I don't eat meat nor drink any milk.
Also since eggs are in cakes, aren't cakes kinda like meat?
Well, technically yes. However, not all cakes contain eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)