NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruno was playing to his wincon but he was an ass about it. As often as he's right in some games he tunnels on town in others. So I'm just gonna judve on logic like I always do.

Like this Empoof opening. Josh breaks towny for him too so far. Nothing too objectionable yet
shhhh let him think he's wildly scumread for a bit longer please

The "Give texas a gun and he'll shoot haruno" really seems like the logic scum were going for in this scenario and if haruno does prove to be town (which I'm expecting he is if this theory holds up) the people who instantly jumped on saying that texas should shoot haruno are scummy in my eyes.

The "Give texas a gun and he'll shoot haruno" really seems like the logic scum were going for in this scenario and if haruno does prove to be town (which I'm expecting he is if this theory holds up) the people who instantly jumped on saying that texas should shoot haruno are scummy in my eyes.
I kind of thought that the people defending him would more likely be scum. Part of why I scum read josh.

If they really feel like haruno will get shot then saying "no don't" is a good way to get some town points

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I kind of thought that the people defending him would more likely be scum. Part of why I scum read josh.

If they really feel like haruno will get shot then saying "no don't" is a good way to get some town points
ah good, love wifom.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
why do u townread flyhn

he idles all game except when hes scum in my noc experience with him, he only strives to gain information or look like it when hes got a team

im watching u kid
DBZ NOC. Granted i was a neutral, but that's the ONLY NOC i feel i actually put effort into, and i have been scum since. The thing is though, i do that because i'm always paranoid as town of being scumread, and paranoid as scum of being found out, and as a third party being found out isn't nearly as detrimental, and being scumread as a neutral (technically scum) is valid. I'm trying here because there is no lynch, so simply being scumread is of no concern, it just means i get the gun. And my paranoia gets so bad that i just do nothing to avoid suspicion. Suspicion in this kind of setup just doesn't bug me

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
fh, if scum wanted haruno shot why would they not give the gun to twin or asek (assuming both aren't scum)? I'd argue both are significantly more likely to blindly shoot haruno and I can examine why if it's not self explanatory.

moreover, why would scum want haruno specifically shot d1? Texas or twin or asek were bound to get the gun eventually (it is exceedingly unlikely all 3 are scum), and haruno would've had his turn then. so why is it happening right now the goal?

this argument is wifom aka bad. you need wifom to respond to wifom. you can go back and forth all day but realistically we won't get much info from Texas being the pick

fh, if scum wanted haruno shot why would they not give the gun to twin or asek (assuming both aren't scum)? I'd argue both are significantly more likely to blindly shoot haruno and I can examine why if it's not self explanatory.

moreover, why would scum want haruno specifically shot d1? Texas or twin or asek were bound to get the gun eventually (it is exceedingly unlikely all 3 are scum), and haruno would've had his turn then. so why is it happening right now the goal?

this argument is wifom aka bad. you need wifom to respond to wifom. you can go back and forth all day but realistically we won't get much info from Texas being the pick
ok what do you want to talk about bub

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
As for the giving the gun to Texas debate, i believe the mafia simply wanted to give it to a stronger player first, and hope they miss-shoot to get rid of them early. I could be wrong and it could be more complex than that such as this "he'll shoot Haruno" idea, but i like to think the simpler solutions are more likely.

The opposite is true if mafia used the logic of giving texas the gun in order to shoot haruno the towny person they don't have to say anything then and let other towny people say the fairly obvious fact then throw shade on people who said texas should have shot haruno like you are doing.
so FOS Former Hope

As for the giving the gun to Texas debate, i believe the mafia simply wanted to give it to a stronger player first, and hope they miss-shoot to get rid of them early. I could be wrong and it could be more complex than that such as this "he'll shoot Haruno" idea, but i like to think the simpler solutions are more likely.
Cool I can dig.

Who do you think a good first shot would be if you had to shoot right now?

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Cool I can dig.

Who do you think a good first shot would be if you had to shoot right now?
Hard to say really, i'm the kind of person who takes a while to really form reads. If any arguments i read as Town v Scum pop up, i'd probably shoot between them, as if i guess wrong it'll be likely they'll shoot the opponent, and well.. i read it Town v Scum, so if i was correct we got one. But for now nothing like that has popped up yet, and i don't have time to reread because i'm going to bed (now watch me to wake up to this thread doubling in size ^^;)

IMO speculation on why the mafia would choose one person over another is doomed to failure. Weakest they can think of not on the team, strongest to die first, someone middling in case we think the first two...

Unless someone can think of a compelling reason to WIFOM like that, can we not?

Asek

Banned deucer.
IMO speculation on why the mafia would choose one person over another is doomed to failure. Weakest they can think of not on the team, strongest to die first, someone middling in case we think the first two...

Unless someone can think of a compelling reason to WIFOM like that, can we not?
its the only data point we really have at this point so thats why people are going to talk about it

i dont think anyone has a better grasp on it then texas tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)