SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

As for the Noibat's the above poster collected, they sound suspiciously like what I was sending out. Did either of them have a nickname like S2e6 or something along those lines? If that is the case, that's one of my breeds!
Lol no, each of the Noibats had no nicknames. So no, none of yours, sadly.

So, since Christmas is coming up in a month or so, I had this idea to do a sort of '12 Days of Christmas' via Wonder Trade. I'm thinking of raising 12 "optimized" pokemon and trading them away one per day on the 12 days before Christmas. I'm wondering if anyone else is interested in doing this?

I feeling quite demotivated about doing wonder trades. I traded away 60 5IV eevees yesterday, and got absolutely nothing of value in return. It really frustrates me that some random people are getting for free pokemon that took me considerable time and effort to breed. Not that the 5IV eevee themselves were hard to get, but that it took me 10 hours to get 6IV parents.

I always trade away any level 1s i get. If I dont want them that is. And I havent gotten into breeding so i can send out halfways decent pokes...im a bad person. :(

Jesus, I just can't stop.

Things have definitely gotten better since last month. Just today, I've gotten:
-Crunch/Bullet Punch Riolu
-Dragon Dance/Flare Blitz/Belly Drum Charmander
-quad-flawless Jolly Toxic Boost Zangoose(!)
-Jolly Rough Skin Gible(!) (I only had Sand Veil ones, so this was nice)
-Jolly Dragon Dance/Iron Fang Tyrunt

I also got a quad-flawless Modest Japanese Ralts with four Egg moves this week, and ended up breeding a quad-flawless shiny Modest Ralts with the Masuda Method.

Sent out a bunch of Quad flawless adamant mawiles and 2 quint flawless (missing attack), all I got that was noteworth was a x/31/31/x/31/x bold thick fat azurill and a 31/31/x/x/x/31 impish Phantump, which became a level 1 trevenant. I was hoping for better, but I got a good breeding project now, quint flawless azurill!

Sent out a bunch of Quad flawless adamant mawiles and 2 quint flawless (missing attack), all I got that was noteworth was a x/31/31/x/31/x bold thick fat azurill and a 31/31/x/x/x/31 impish Phantump, which became a level 1 trevenant. I was hoping for better, but I got a good breeding project now, quint flawless azurill!
Haha, I was breeding Mawile today too! I actually got 2 Mawiles in return too, one random, and one Adamant one with one flawless IV. I hope the sender was pleased with their 3 perfect IV return, lol. I got some pretty decent other Pokemon, too, like Immunity Gligar, which I didn't have before.

But for some reason, every single time I Wonder Trade, I always get at least one Luvdisc. I can't escape them.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
So I just wondertraded away 12 5IV Mawile leftovers, some with Pokerus, to try and free up box space.
I should have known that this would be a bad time when the first mon I received was a Route 2 Bunnelby... :|
but like you, Magicxgame , I just couldn't stop.
8 PM on a Saturday night has got to be the absolute worst time to wondertrade;
Out of 12 mons, there were a grand total of 7 perfect IV's spread between them. 7.
The best mon I got was a lv.1 Adamant Trevenant, Def/Sp. Def.
The worst mon I got was a pansage. My least favorite pokemon. AND it has two zero IV's .
AND it was nicknamed my last name. My last. frickin. name. Which is not a very common name. Plus the sender was Japanesese. How weird is that.

Today I trade like 10 Ferroseeds with Spikes/Leech Seed and 3 perfect IVs in most cases....I got some interesting mons like Dragon Dance/ Ice/Thunder/Fire Fang Tyrunt and an Adamant Beldum, good to see that the Weedle/ Caterpie/Bunnelby fever is decreasing.

I got a penta flawless Timid Magician Fenniken with Wish, Heat Wave, Magic Coat, and Hypnosis. That's my best by far, but I usually get 3-4 decently IV'd mons per box that I WT.

The five best so far were a Wobbuffet, the aforementioned Haunter and Zweloius, a trained Nincada and newly hatched level 1 Mawile with adamant nature, high stats (I checked) hyper cutter and EGG MOVES.
you're Lucky :) But I herd from somewhere that wonder Trade has bad eggs or something like that, and if you get one they Corrupt your save date :'(

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Got a few good mons in tonight's yield, especially a quad female Brave Honedge in a Premier Ball (it was going to be my next project and I have a 31/31/31/31/31/x parent all ready to go but it's Adamant), and a flawless female Super Gourgeist. Apparently one of the Fennekins I sent off was 31/31/27/30/31/31 but I hope the kid that got it notices how good it is lol.

I think I'm gonna stop WTing for a while until December. My box is getting kinda full, but I'd like to get some new mons now that I pretty much have everything I want for breeding projects, instead of trading and getting Honedges all the time.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
oh funny story I apparently got someones Play-thru Lv 53 JPN Garchomp, Jolly, Sand Veil, holding a Dragon Fang. I can't read Japanese so I can't tell what the nickname is, but it's kind of weird that someone would give it away. Idk if I would ever give away my first run-thru team. Just for Sentimental Value. But then again, the Garchomp only has one perfect IV (defense), and it's only LV 53, so, likely that this person has good Gibles in the making and is clearing out space.
Strangely he knows dig and not Earthquake.
Maybe he really wanted to escape from caves
These are the kind of trades that interest me...what is the story behind this Garchomp.

edit: oh and it has a Kalos Champion Ribbon

Last edited:
oh funny story I apparently got someones Play-thru Lv 53 JPN Garchomp, Jolly, Sand Veil, holding a Dragon Fang. I can't read Japanese so I can't tell what the nickname is, but it's kind of weird that someone would give it away. Idk if I would ever give away my first run-thru team. Just for Sentimental Value. But then again, the Garchomp only has one perfect IV (defense), and it's only LV 53, so, likely that this person has good Gibles in the making and is clearing out space.
Strangely he knows dig and not Earthquake.
Maybe he really wanted to escape from caves
These are the kind of trades that interest me...what is the story behind this Garchomp.

edit: oh and it has a Kalos Champion Ribbon
When I completed my first run through of X, I traded my in game team. I wanted to see what random team I would end up with, and I was also tired of my Adamant Delphox.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
When I completed my first run through of X, I traded my in game team. I wanted to see what random team I would end up with, and I was also tired of my Adamant Delphox.
LOL adamant delphox @.@
but I'm starting to think maybe the guy was using the Garchomp just simply for dex fodder. It would make sense b/c it still had it's original hold item and I'm guessing his original moveset (sandstorm dig crunch dragon claw)
I would prob trade an Adamant Delphox too if I had it, but thankfully my in game team members had acceptable natures (except for a timid Dragalge, I had to replace him with Sassy :P)
But anyways, I'm thinking of wondertrading more obscure mons,
giving them pokerus and a hold item
nicknaming them something funny/appropriate,
and seeing what I get :P
I think it would be a nice break from mass WT'ing my Lv 1 breeding spitbacks. Maybe. Lol.

I trade off a lot of breeding leftovers that didn't get perfect IVs, but a lot of them have egg moves and they have the best natures so hopefully someone enjoys them. Today I dumped lots of Impish Skarmory with Whirlwind and Brave Bird, and Jolly Scraggy with Thunder, Ice and Drain Punch and Dragon Dance.

I get mostly junk, but gotten a few good things, like another Yveltal and some IV bred Pokemon. I mostly get Honedge (seriously I'm so sick of seeing this thing, I get it most of the time), Fletchling, and the elemental monkeys.

Either way, my boxes get full so I just release the junk and trade more breeding leftovers for Pokemiles to buy rare candies.

Today, I dropped a box of Modest Eevees (it took me literally fifty to get a 5 IV- which I evolved into a Sylveon) on Wonder Trade- with anywhere between 2-4 perfect IVs. Got a Protean Froakie (wrong nature, but my friend wants one to breed with), a foreign Rotom, foreign a Larvesta (Both from Friend Safari, so I'm going to Masuda Method them and hope for a Shiny with good stats and nature), and some foreign Spewpa/Scatterbug, which I need to evolve to get cool Vivillons. Other than that, I got random crud.

After trading 3+ boxes of 2-4 IV Aerodactyl, I got a few interesting pokemon like 3 perfect IV magician fennekin, a few 4+ IV Fletchling, a nice Rotom, another Mawile, but one that confused the hell out of me was a 5 perfect IV lvl 1 Sentret, just missing SpA. Jolly, Keen Eye with scratch, Covet and Foresight. Am I missing something? Why would anyone be breeding perfect Sentret/Furret? I could see egg moves, but then why Perfect IVs? OT Felix, you boggle the mind.

After trading 3+ boxes of 2-4 IV Aerodactyl, I got a few interesting pokemon like 3 perfect IV magician fennekin, a few 4+ IV Fletchling, a nice Rotom, another Mawile, but one that confused the hell out of me was a 5 perfect IV lvl 1 Sentret, just missing SpA. Jolly, Keen Eye with scratch, Covet and Foresight. Am I missing something? Why would anyone be breeding perfect Sentret/Furret? I could see egg moves, but then why Perfect IVs? OT Felix, you boggle the mind.
Furret is OP in Inverse Battles, just saying. lies

Or who knows, maybe it's for Pokebank where he might now get some super awesome move by egg breeding and he's preparing just in case.

^ Potentially, yes, but given that Smeargle is in the same egg group my guess would be the person was trying to make a low-tier team. Or he/she just really likes Furret.

I have gotten awesome Pokemon from wonder trade. Got a timid gastly with nearly perfect IVs. I personally send out my breeding leftovers. I traded a bunch of adamant beldum just yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)