Wow. 6 generic Pokes; one crappy team [RMT]

Made this team in about 5 minutes based on the fact that I wanted Gengar, Charizard, and Gyarados because the Holographic Charizard and Gyarados cards were in the first 2 packs I opened and Gengar reminds me of a cat I saw on the Alice in Wonderland movie and it just so happens that Alice in Chains is my favorite band. Then I decided "hey, a rapid spinner would be kewl". Then I was all like "hey there Blissey" and she was like "WTH is Suicune supposed to be? A Wolf or a generic feline beast" and I started thinking "hey, 3 generation and 2 generation pogeymanz... Maybe I'll add a Dewgong!" and then I called Dewgong but she didn't answer so I threw Suicune into a team. It's supposed to be a wolf.

Charizard@Choice Band
252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 Defense
Jolly (+Speed, -Special Attack)
Crunch
Flare Blitz
Roar
Rock Slide

I chose Charizard as my lead. Would have chosen Gengar but I [SIZE=-1]have had it with these mother *******baton passers on this mother ******* Ninjask! Let em know, homie don't play dat! Besides, he makes a good Venusaur counter, just have to watch out for those dang Puruglys and Blastoise'. Still gets outspeeded a lot obviously, not sure if I want to switch to Adament.

Gyarados@Leftovers
252 HP, 176 Attack, 60 Defense, 22 Speed
Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)
Dragon Dance
Rest
Sleep Talk
Waterfall

Bulky water Pokemon I stole from Obi+ and I rather like it. [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Thank you, Life Alert!

Gengar[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]@Life Orb
252 Speed, 252 Special Attack, 6 Defense
Timid (+Speed, -Attack)
Hypnosis
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Will-O-Wisp

The guy who should have been my lead and is often forgotten about midbattle, like Luigi. Next.

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Suicune[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]@Leftovers
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]252 HP, 252 Defense, 6 Special Attack
Bold (+Defense, -Attack)
Calm Mind
Surf
Ice Beam
Roar

Generic Suicune. Yeah.

Forretress@Leftovers
252 HP, 252 Defense, 6 Special Defense
Impish (+Defense, -Special Attack)
Toxic Spikes
Explosion
Rapid Spin
Gyro Ball

Even more generic Forretress. Ok.

Blissey@Leftovers
252 HP, 252 Defense, 6 Special Attack
Bold (+Defense, - Attack)
Wish
Softboiled
Ice Beam
Thunder Wave

Pretty standard stuff. You know it, yeah boi!

Ok guys, go ahead and rip it apart.
[/SIZE]

on Forrestress go for 252 Hp, 162 Atk, 98 Def I think that's the standard and make it relaxed to make it even slower for Gyro Ball, I think it's relaxed you need for it but if not just google it I would be of more help but I really can't think at the moment

Also it is not Obi+ it is just Obi... the plus indicates that he is a mod.. it is not part of his actual name

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)