WubbaLubba's Trading Galaxy - Featuring Event and Egg RNGs

Do you have any interest in an untouched Naive HP Ice Marshadow I SR'd for myself? If you could clone a copy for yourself I'm fine with you trading further clones out as semi redistributable. I'm looking to get a HA Excadrill in return
Yeah I’m interested in that trade and can clone for you. Do you want the Excadrill from my trade thread or do you need a different Nature/Moveset?

Yeah I’m interested in that trade and can clone for you. Do you want the Excadrill from my trade thread or do you need a different Nature/Moveset?
The one from your trade thread works, although an adamant nature would be spectacular.
edit: I deleted my previous post, but now that we tentatively have a deal I'd rather not flake on you.

I’ll breed an adamant Drilbur for you. I have a few other things to do first but it should be done today.
Alright. How/when will the cloning take place? Forgive my stupid questions, but I'm pretty unfamiliar with the process. Also, I can trade/clone you the Marshadow whenever you're ready, and you can trade me the drilbur later, if that would be easiest for you.

Alright. How/when will the cloning take place? Forgive my stupid questions, but I'm pretty unfamiliar with the process. Also, I can trade/clone you the Marshadow whenever you're ready, and you can trade me the drilbur later, if that would be easiest for you.
I’ll send you a message, I try to stop my trade thread from getting too cluttered.