WYOMING TOURNAMENT VI (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

So what the hell is the Wyoming Tournament?

Well, as one embarks upon the magical land of "No Place Here", one will find that there are a few people that rule over this strange world. These people are the Rulers of Wyoming, and they are the best players of Challenge Cup in the land of Smogon. They go by the following names, after playing the Wyoming Tournament:

1st Place - King of Wyoming: You rule "No Place Here". You are rather oblivious to your brother.
2nd Place - Prince of Wyoming: You are the successor of "No Place Here". You meddle too much into others affairs.
3rd Place - The Brother of the King: You always have a wicked scheme to kill off the King and Prince to be the new king of Wyoming but always fails due to someone or something interfering every single time.
4th Place - Queen of Wyoming: You are just there. Nobody cares about you.

Of course, there are some other people that try out, but don't get much of a shot at ruling...

5th-8th Place - Knights/Wizard/Meddling Kids: You seem to stop the Brother of the King despite being pathetic.
9th Place - Jester: You are the nuisance of the castle. You need to be killed, but nobody can get rid of you because the Queen enjoys your entertainment.
10th-16th Place - Palace Guards: You "protect" the palace, but you are all a bunch of idiots.

And then there are... the others... >:D

Anyone else - Peasant: Zug zug.
Failure to complete battle: Dead (Casualty of Bad Luck)

General Rules

• Dit toernooi is volledig gebaseerd op geluk dus geen klagen over Hax en NO WyJOHNS.
  • यदि आप भाग्य के बारे में कुतिया आप स्वचालित रूप से एक WyJOHNing नागरिक बुलाया का एक नया वर्ग बन जाएगा. आप इस सूची में नहीं बनना चाहती ...
  • Ini adalah sebaik-baik Tiga kejohanan. (BEST OF THREE...)
  • Все журналы должны быть Pmed к elDino иначе ваш матч, возможно, не считать!
  • Il n'y aura que des substituts si le participant est un tel WyJOHN qu'il devient ridicule et ils doivent être expulsés.
  • Scouting er tilladt, da dette er en randbat turnering, så det ikke betyder noget!
  • Όλες οι μάχες θα πρέπει να ολοκληρωθεί σε Pokemon Online. Ο διακομιστής Smogon προτιμάται :D
  • UNLIKE PREVIOUS WYOMING'S THIS IS SINGLE ELIMINATION DUE TO THE SHEER NUMBER OF ENTRANTS
Battle Rules

• IN CASE YOU DIDN'T REALIZE, THIS IS A CHALLENGE CUP TOURNAMENT, SO ALL MATCHES SHOULD BE PLAYED WITH THE CHALLENGE CUP BOX TICKED!!!
  • Sleep Artikel: Een speler kan niet twee of meer verschillende tegengestelde Pokemon om te slapen met behulp van aanvallen die slaap op te wekken tot tegengestelde Pokemon.
  • 物種的第一個球員不能有兩個相同的神奇寶貝對自己的球隊。例如,一名球員不能有兩個在他或她的團隊 Koffing
  • Self-KO lauseke: Pokémon ei voi käyttää Self-KO siirtyä pakottaa arvotaan taistelun.
  • หมดเวลาของการต่อสู้ : หากผู้เล่น exhausts การจับเวลา, เขา / เธอสูญเสีย
Lady Salamence vs hugendugen
Breludicolo vs Eustatic
zdrup15 vs uraga
dragonboy52 vs Hantsuki
Foster vs SGV
extra vs Karpman
Cristal vs -Manu-
Omicron vs muramusaw8
[lapras6666 vs. Alaka] vs Furai
Jirachi vs Blue Kirby
Iconic vs Mostwanted
Agammemnon vs Hipmonlee
Dubulous vs [kd24 vs. Grimm70]
Snunch vs EspyJoel
Chieliee vs Aqualouis
YAYtears vs [CMx vs. Diana]
Shun DK vs [M Dragon vs. FelixMinamimoto]
Brotom vs Dummy007
HotSkittyOnWailord vs McMeghan
Heysup vs xtrashine
DeathxShinigami vs Pidge
SoulWind vs Razza
pokemonrocks777 vs Delko
bojangles vs Tyler
HR. vs Firestorm
Heist vs Kinneas
reyscarface vs Vinc2612
Steven Snype vs Honko
AlphaJolt vs T-Dogg
tennisace vs New World Order
Delta 2777 vs badabing
IceCarAdler vs idiotfrommars

I had to do a lot of coin flipping and activity based wins for this so if you have any issues with the pairings then drop me a PM.

To specify, this round is BW CHALLENGE CUP DOUBLES with no Team Preview (Wi-Fi Clause OFF).

The deadline will be a week from now: Monday 7th November GMT+8 11:59 PM. (That's Monday 7th November 11:59 AM EST for all the Americans around here.) Everyone with an extended deadline gets until Wednesday 2nd October GMT +8 11:59 PM.

Good luck everyone, and have fun! May the luck of the Wyoming be with you; NO WyJOHNS.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won 2-0 in some awesome fun battles vs HR.

Start of turn 18
The foe's Manaphy used Swagger!
Caterpie's Attack sharply rose!
Caterpie became confused!

Caterpie is confused!
Caterpie used Bug Bite!
The foe's Manaphy lost 34% of its health!
The foe's Manaphy fainted!

Firestorm won the battle!

And that is how you Wyoming!

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, updated.

Dino, Alaka and me need to finish the R1 battle. Alaka responded to me, just that he didn't post on the thread.
Ok, given you guys an extension untill Wednesday, like the others. Hurry up and get it done, no WyJOHNS!

replied to T-Dogg. I'm going to be on vacation Friday-Wednesday. We're opposite timezones but it's not the end of the world.

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
CMx is apparently quite busy and VMed me to give me the R1 win, and I also just sent one to YAYtears to try to figure out a time to battle for R2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)