X/Y Trade Shop (Closed in preparation for PokéBank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do that. Let me know when your free, I can get you a spitback in a matter of minutes..
Have an essay to write this evening and so should avoid the temptation that is pokemon-ing, but I could trade around 10 EST tomorrow, if that works for you?

I have quad perfs missing HP, missing Speed, missing Def and missing SpDef; they are all missing attack. Which one would you prefer? If I can get a 31/x/31/x/31/x Male Skarmory that'd be ideal, but anything with SpDef will do for my purposes, if you've got it.

Have an essay to write this evening and so should avoid the temptation that is pokemon-ing, but I could trade around 10 EST tomorrow, if that works for you?

I have quad perfs missing HP, missing Speed, missing Def and missing SpDef; they are all missing attack. Which one would you prefer? If I can get a 31/x/31/x/31/x Male Skarmory that'd be ideal, but anything with SpDef will do for my purposes, if you've got it.
I'll take the one missing Defense, and I can do that IV spread on the Skarm no problem. And I'll be able to get online at that time tommorrow, so I'll see you then.

I'll do that. Let me know when your free, I can get you a spitback in a matter of minutes.

Considering how hard they are to breed, I call BS, but okay.

It may be tommorrow before I can get it to you, but I can meet you at that time.
Do you have the dratini ready for me?

I'll do that. Let me know when your free, I can get you a spitback in a matter of minutes.

Considering how hard they are to breed, I call BS, but okay.

It may be tommorrow before I can get it to you, but I can meet you at that time.
Lol, oki. It took me 2 hours xp

curious if you had any female froakies with the ivs and hpfire

i would like to borrow one to breed some timid ones
in return i would give you the female back along with one of the penta perfect offspring

curious if you had any female froakies with the ivs and hpfire

i would like to borrow one to breed some timid ones
in return i would give you the female back along with one of the penta perfect offspring
Yeah, I guess I can do that. It'll be a pain to get a female, but I'll see what I can do.

I still want it :P
Added you under 'Reservations'. I'll let you know when they're available.

I'll take the one missing Defense, and I can do that IV spread on the Skarm no problem. And I'll be able to get online at that time tommorrow, so I'll see you then.
I've added your Friend Code and double checked the 31/x/x/31/31/31 Rotom to make sure I have not mislabeled it. Good-to-go whenever you are.

EDIT: I hope when I said 10 EST tomorrow it was not interpreted as AM. It just now realized that I was rather vague >_< I meant 10 pm. If tonight's not good for you, I can do tomorrow evening as well.

Last edited:
i have a calm sableye in dusk ball, the only thing i want in your thread is hp fire froakie which is probably too much of a hassle to breed for a regular ha pokemon.

I've added your Friend Code and double checked the 31/x/x/31/31/31 Rotom to make sure I have not mislabeled it. Good-to-go whenever you are.

EDIT: I hope when I said 10 EST tomorrow it was not interpreted as AM. It just now realized that I was rather vague >_< I meant 10 pm. If tonight's not good for you, I can do tomorrow evening as well.
Don't worry, I can make it.

i have a calm sableye in dusk ball, the only thing i want in your thread is hp fire froakie which is probably too much of a hassle to breed for a regular ha pokemon.
The Froakie arn't even available yet people >.<

I guess I should create an 'Available Soon' category.

Jonouchi
Your Joltik is ready.

Azure Demon
Your Joltik and Deino are ready.

MisterMystery
Your Joltik is ready.

Naimad
Your Skarm will be ready soon.

Hi!
I'm interested in your Timid 5IV Gastly with Disable (any gender).
I saw you put lucky eggs in your wanted list. I have many of them, tell me how many do you want for a Gastly. I think maybe 3 lucky eggs for the Gastly would be a good number... let me know :p.
Sorry, I just saw your post. Unfortunately, I don't have Gastly in stock yet, but you should PM Darkhound about it. His shop is closed at the moment but but it's worth the try :D

Last edited:
No problem!
Blitzlefan we can trade when you're ready. By the way... I forgot what I offered for that x)

Ah YA ! It was theese lucky eggs. Interested?
I believe you offered me 3 Lucky Eggs, but you should work out a new deal with blitzlefan. He may be interested in something else you have.

I believe you offered me 3 Lucky Eggs, but you should work out a new deal with blitzlefan. He may be interested in something else you have.
I had a trade to have a skarmory recently but the guy doesn't seem to answer (he's ignoring me for some obscure reasons o.O) So ! If you're were still interested by lucky eggs I would have 3 to propose you for a 5IV Skarmory OR 1 lucky egg for a 4IV spitback.

It's my laziness that leads me to ask you a Gastly for my lucky eggs, I have indeed the possibility to offer one of the poke of Blitzlefan's wanted list but it will take me some extra-time to breed, the parents I have are not ready^^. Let's see later.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
I had a trade to have a skarmory recently but the guy doesn't seem to answer (he's ignoring me for some obscure reasons o.O) So ! If you're were still interested by lucky eggs I would have 3 to propose you for a 5IV Skarmory OR 1 lucky egg for a 4IV spitback.

It's my laziness that leads me to ask you a Gastly for my lucky eggs, I have indeed the possibility to offer one of the poke of Blitzlefan's wanted list but it will take me some extra-time to breed, the parents I have are not ready^^. Let's see later.
Alright we can work this later if you want (I'm at school anyway), and I will breed the gastly asap I have one female though iirc

==========================

31-30-31-30-X-30 (HP Fire)
Egg-Moves: None
Stock: Available Soon

CMT :) I can also offer Lucky Eggs for one :)

Announcement

Because people seem to not want to read the whole OP, I'm going to make a seperate post stating this. DO NOT post asking for a trade from me. I am closed. Blitz' is still open , so check out his shop here instead.

Edit: No longer applicable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)