XY Doubles Alt ID Thread: Suspect Stage 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've got reqs a lot sooner, took me getting to high ladder to realise a massive flaw in my team, I also found a new love in TR

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Unfortunately I met some pretty dastardly hax along the way, but other than that, laddering was pretty smooth. Will be participating in discussion shortly, if there is even anything left to discuss lol

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BLOOD TOTEM, real men (are too lazy to do anything but) IGNORE the advertisements!

Also, actually I use Crunchyroll and let me tell you, totally not a ripoff. I have an app on my iPhone that lets me stream Naruto and it is great.

Not Canadian

always start with a bang
cheerio here's the reqs for the non-kanga ladder

also I just had to celebrate on skype with a bunch of friends one battle early good job me

[6:30:42 PM] JL_muserwolves: nicely done Clock
[6:30:48 PM] <&clock/ORAS>: EXACTLY 2480
[6:30:52 PM] <&clock/ORAS>: YEEAAAAAAAAHHHH

sometime later

[7:00:22 PM] <&clock/ORAS>: WOOOW IT'S 2479.8
[7:00:25 PM] <&clock/ORAS>: FUCK

and here's the reqs for the kanga ladder which was strangely devoid of kanga

in the battle which won me reqs user finally comments on the fact that i changed the nicknames from lewd things

finally: THOSE
finally: ARENT
finally: THE
finally: RIGHT
finally: NICKS
Memoric: lol
Not Canadian: shut up i don't exactly hate dquag

to that I say

go habs

vive les canadiens

fuck the rangers and fuck new york

Last edited:

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

The difference in the number of games you need can really change depending on your win:loss ratio. I was overambitious to get another 31:3 win ratio.

And that's my requirements for my 8th Tiering Suspect test

Last edited:

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
ladder was lame as fuck. did 44 battles, about 40 of these were against subpar/gimmicky shit. what I learned about the meta without kangaskhan by laddering:
  • nothing
  • not a thing
  • no thing

reqs.png

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)