XY LC Analysis Reservation Index

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tricking: post Bronzor and Mime Jr.

Corporal Levi: write up Snubbull
apt-get: write up Riolu

Pancham: resume working on Chespin (revamp) or it's being reassigned
gangsterish: resume working on Phanpy or it's being reassigned
Aaron's Aron: resume working on Cranidos or it's being reassigned

Snivy is available now, as Aaron's Aron never posted the WIP.
Bunnelby (revamp) and Spritzee (revamp) are available now, as Yagura never posted the WIPs.
Drifloon (revamp) is available now, as The Quasar never posted the WIP.
Amaura (revamp) is available now, as @Mysteris never posted the WIP.

If I made any errors here, please direct complaints to Obvious Power

Last edited:
ill take spritzee

edit: also i think archen should get a revamp or a fast eviolite set should be added

(Mambo approved)

Last edited by a moderator:
We didn't really have a good list anywhere and I've been getting asked what Pokemon still need an analysis, so here they are. I only made the list ~4 days ago so it is possible that members of the QC team haven't read through it and may disagree with parts of it. This list isn't final or official and if you want to reserve one of these Pokemon it may still get rejected. If you feel any Pokemon in the second list deserve an analysis, PM me and/or other QC members and we can talk about it and determine if it has a viable niche. I bolded a couple that are actually pretty good and I'm surprised haven't gotten an analysis yet.
As Pokemon get reserved, I'll try to update the list.
bergmite
bidoof
budew
buizel
cherubi
chingling
cubchoo
cyndaquil
drowzee
electrike
espurr
gible
hoppip
ledyba
nidoran-m
nincada
phanpy
psyduck
rattata
seedot
shinx
snorunt
swablu
woobat
beldum
bonsly
caterpie
cleffa
combee
ducklett
feebas
flabebe
glameow
gulpin
happiny
hoothoot
igglybuff
klink
kricketot
lillipup
magikarp
makuhita
mudkip
nidoran-f
oshawott
panpour
pansage
pansear
pichu
pidgey
pidove
ralts
roggenrola
scatterbug
sentret
skitty
slakoth
spearow
spheal
spoink
sunkern
tepig
turtwig
tynamo
tyrogue
vanillite
weedle
whismur
wurmple

never did amaura so take it from me

gimme SNORUNT it's on the list pleeeeeeaaasssssee

(ugh you nerd, Mambo approved)

doomsday doink

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ill take spritzee

edit: also i think archen should get a revamp or a fast eviolite set should be added
approved and I completely agree.

Archen (Fast Evio revamp) is now available

dropping paras, sorry but i just dont have the motivation to write it up and it just really doesnt do anything for me. personally i find it hard to write well when i dont care, and i really dont want to fuck up my first analysis. sorry.

Tricking: post Bronzor and Mime Jr.

Corporal Levi: write up Snubbull
apt-get: write up Riolu

Pancham: resume working on Chespin (revamp) or it's being reassigned
gangsterish: resume working on Phanpy or it's being reassigned
Aaron's Aron: resume working on Cranidos or it's being reassigned

Snivy is available now, as Aaron's Aron never posted the WIP.
Bunnelby (revamp) and Spritzee (revamp) are available now, as Yagura never posted the WIPs.
Drifloon (revamp) is available now, as The Quasar never posted the WIP.
Amaura (revamp) is available now, as @Mysteris never posted the WIP.

If I made any errors here, please direct complaints to Obvious Power
Mambo, I has been quite busy with work, despite I has been always operative on LC analisys section around Shuppet. I want to start Drifloon (QC revamp) in weekend. So I ask you if I can hold it.

Edit: By the way, when QC Shuppet is finished, I can insert that in Pokedex using SCMS if you want.

Last edited:

doomsday doink

Mambo, I has been quite busy with work, despite I has been always operative on LC analisys section around Shuppet. I want to start Drifloon (QC revamp) in weekend. So I ask you if I can hold it.

Edit: By the way, when QC Shuppet is finished, I can insert that in Pokedex using SCMS if you want.
Alright, Drifloon's an important Pokemon though so make sure that you're on top of that. Also, uploading to the dex should be left to mods only so you using SCMS wont be necessary.

mime jr is past the 72 hour mark and hasnt been posted, can i have it?
also reserving woobat
i have lots of experience with both of these mons and i really like both of them so i promise i wont drop them n_n

(Mambo approved)

Basically only included it because it has decent movepool options and I was including everything that wasn't completely terrible with the expectation that things get taken off the list. A ton of what it can do is outclassed by other things and I would agree that it doesn't have much of a niche unless you possibly convince me otherwise with something you find :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)