XY LC Analysis Reservation Index

frenzyplant

Inertia is a property of matter.
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting Wailmer. It's a good late-game cleaner with Water Spout and Choice Scarf, and it has the good HP to take advantage of a RestTalk tank set.

(macle approved)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take Venipede analysis if no-one else is doing it, there's no thread on it so I'm going to assume that no-one has started it.

(macle approved)

agreeing with macle and rejecting this, it's badly written, and mentions shit like belly drum which is just completely unviable, needs reassigning basically
Oh, I wonder who wants Cubone's analysis... I do! Can I have it? :>

(macle approved)

Since I will be done with Gastly's analysis soon, I was just wondering if I could reserve Slugma?

(macle approved)

Reserving Nidoran-M and Woobat

(macle approves just woobat)

Could I write the Gothita analysis? I don't see it under the completed/in-progress list, but if it's already being done, that's cool.

Cale has it

I don't know him. So, why don't make his QC? Reserved Shuppet if it's possible. He is a ghost, his Atk and SAtk seem decent, he learns Sucker Punch and also priority Shadow Sneak, i want to explore his movepool and understand if he could have a little niche.

(macle approved)

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OK guys listen up. We have decided to start doing individual sets for already existing Pokemon. If you want to reserve one please post here, or pm a qc member on something like irc or showdown.

Also, if you guys think a set is out of date, such as an analysis being written in Gligar era with a set that is solely for Gligar (so things like Ice Punch) they can be reserved to be rewritten!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)