XY OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY (MAKING A NEW THREAD)

Chesnaught and Hawlucha need updates and there is stil debate on diggersby.
Hawlucha is mostly fine in my opinion, but does it get Ice Punch or something like that? Hawlucha really needs a way to activate Unburden, hence why it runs Substitute so as to bring its HP into range where its item would be used up. So I really do not think Hawlucha needs an update, except....

Were Gems released in ORAS? If Gems are released, that means that Flying Gem was released, which definitely needs to be mentioned if it exists in ORAS (Flying Gem + Acrobatics = free Hawlucha).

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hawlucha is mostly fine in my opinion, but does it get Ice Punch or something like that? Hawlucha really needs a way to activate Unburden, hence why it runs Substitute so as to bring its HP into range where its item would be used up. So I really do not think Hawlucha needs an update, except....

Were Gems released in ORAS? If Gems are released, that means that Flying Gem was released, which definitely needs to be mentioned if it exists in ORAS (Flying Gem + Acrobatics = free Hawlucha).
I'm pretty sure that the only gem available in ORAS is the normal gem, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm pretty sure that the only gem available in ORAS is the normal gem, but correct me if I'm wrong.
Only Normal Gem is released.

Also the Standard SubSitrus set is still the best set. Hawlucha doesnt need any of the punches to do anything he cant already do. imo a revamp isnt needed unless something drastically changes for the bird.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I thought it would be clear, but the announcement about ORAS analyses starting after the Mega Salamence ban was just something to keep people updated on everything that was happening. It was not an invitation for everyone to jump on the reservation thread and reserve analyses like mad. I'm going to make a new thread and am resetting the reservations right now. There will be certain limitations and restrictions on the analyses to ensure utmost quality in the quickly developing ORAS metagame.

People who have the analyses now and are trusted writers will receive priority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)