Gen 6 XY Ubers Laddering Tournament I (won by Level 56)

Congrats Madara Uchiha and Tyrannosaurusshrekt for getting your spots in the part 2 Tournament! With an especially strong performance from Level 56 to establish #1 and #2 on the ladder. Kebabe is a sub for these candidates.

Just to remind you guys: you still can use the same alt for the rest of the weeks! You don't have to start fresh for every week, whew huh? Also, subs are allowed to continue pursuing for a guaranteed spot in tournament.

Gonna do this too. UXQ Fixed.

EDIT: Ugh already regretting signing up, but I'll still try to peak, might need a new team for that. I thought it would be normal opponents like on the PO ladder but this is horrible :/

Last edited:

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
forget my other account, this is the last one i'm going to make currently made top 10 so lets see how it goes; UXQ EVIL ENTITIES

below is my inspiration for the alt huehe

Ugh, yeah, I forgot to check at midnight. My computer was giving me hell last night and I just gave up and went to sleep early. RIP. I'm gonna go with WreckDra's screenshoot. Thanks for saving my ass. =)

e: Next deadline is changed to 12 PM GMT+0

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY i made it, also good job for losing too much iampie. :]

1. steve_man
2. iampie
3. orch

gz. I lost my spot in last 10 mins due to a crucial speed tie that I lost which derived from other hax... Yay pokemon!

The brackets for the second round is going up soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)