XY UU Minitour 1 - Finals - Won by FLCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
been on here and IRC, but haven't seen sweep on much - he said he'd be able to battle over the weekend, but idk if I missed him or what, activity post

Can someone explain to me why Mew2 got the win? He didn't beat me, he contacted me, I gave him the details and then never saw him online on PS or IRC so I don't see why he advanced, at least give us an extension to get the battle done.

i won vs bouff last round
I got that messed up a little. Will correct it, sorry. :(
Can someone explain to me why Mew2 got the win? He didn't beat me, he contacted me, I gave him the details and then never saw him online on PS or IRC so I don't see why he advanced, at least give us an extension to get the battle done.
it was a coinflip. I did not want to give any extensions as the deadline was oves 24 hours before round 3 was posted. Hope you understand. :)

showdown glitch lost me one of my mons outright, but considering it was walled by his entire team anyway I don't know how much it mattered.
otherwise decent battle, lost

Mew2

Sex is overrated
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Confirming that I lost GG and GL
To Vratix: same thing happened to me, I miss a HJK and showdown lag killed the cancel button but I am happy about how far I got ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)