Yeah, its preety much amazing V.2

This is a way more offensive team, built around always pressuring the per say counters. As far as team synergy goes I think im preety much set. Read away.

Metagross @Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature
-Bullet Punch
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch
-Meteor Mash

I love this set, the only thing im missing is Thunder Punch and Explosion. While many people may disagree with me, I barely ever see Gyarados as a lead anymore. Dont comment about this set and dont talk crap to me about numbers. Done with the rant. MM for 1337 stab

---

Starmie @Choice Specs
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
Ability: Natural Cure
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot

This set is extremely fun, everyone expects a classic bulky RS Starmie.
Slight Revenge killer. Doubles as a status taker too? Sadly im thinking about making my baby a spinner due to mence not being able to get in and DD up.

---

Snorlax @Chesto Berry
EVs: 136 HP / 66 Atk / 104 Def / 204 SDef
Careful Nature
Ability: Thick Fat
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch
-Curse
-Rest

My tank, OHKO's heatran and infernape, The EV's are set for specifically taking a CC from a mixape and then EQ them for the KO. I still wish I could put Crunch in there? The item and rest is preety iffy for me. I need some help on it. Maybe just go with a more offensive set?

---

Weezing @Black Sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SDef
Bold Nature
-Thunder Bolt
-Will-o-wisp
-Flamethrower
-Pain Split

Weezing and Snorlax are like two pees in a pod ^.^. Anyway, I definitely need some help on the EV's and I would like to put haze in there somewhere. x.x Takes CC and is a awsome wall IMO, gets ripped apart by sweepers that are slower than it though ( I cant PS well)

---

Salamence @Life Orb
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
-Dragon Claw
-Shadow Claw
-Brick Break/EQ?
-Dragon Dance

Having tried out various Dragonite variants, in the end sadly, he just didnt cut it. Trying out DDmence right now and hes a fucking monster.

Im not sure on Shadow Claw right now, Crunch would be better? I have enough EQ'ers? Im preety positive I can outspeed modest scarf gengars after one DD though which is hillarious. This is more of a Wreck em and die combo, if I switch him out, hell never be able to set up again so yup.
Any suggestions on the moveset or if someone could gimme some speed calcs so I can tweak the EV's/nature that would be awsome.

---

Gengar @Choice Scarf
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power [Fight]
-Hypnosis

Most debatable member on this team, I dont like gengar and I hate Focus Blast, 30% missrate can blow me. Slapped hypnosis on this for maybe mence to set up?

Problems with this team

Mence usually spudders out before blissey even thinks of coming in.

So no reliable counter to blissey

Thanks in advance!

Firstly for Salamence, go adamant.
Secondly, i know you don't like the smogon DDMence set, but it's there for a reason, it gives better coverage than yours. Dragon and Ground are only resisted by flying steels, and Fire Blast nails them. Also, even if you don't go with smogon's exact set, you really need EQ>BB. As it stands, with no DDs, your BB fails to OHKO pokes like Magnezone and Heatran, and even after a DD, both Magnezone and Heatran have a chance of surviving BB.

I need brick break for alot of other things otherwise ill be relying on my only fighting move HP fight on gengar to take down blissey and t-tar? x.x wont do shit to bliss and t-tar will have a nice time w/ crunch.

Ill have to do more testing though.

I was being preety stupid when I made that comment about smogons set, but i still dont like FB on any set other than a mixed mence, especially when its a DD set. I can still do neutral to skarm which I never see anymore.

By the looks of it I won't be able to convince you to change your set, which is fine 'cause it is your team after all. My only other suggestion would be to get a stealth rocker. BTW, if you ran the mence set I suggested, a Dragon Claw would do AT LEAST 75.11% damage to standard blissey, which means if you have rocks down, then after Blissey kills your mence, you could just send out something to scare it away, and it will die then next time it switches in. But w/e, I'm only mentioning that cause of how much I love that mence set lol

I think snorlax needs body slam

it has trouble with flying/dragon and flying/water types

Snorlax @ Chesto Berry
EVs: 136 HP / 66 Atk / 104 Def / 204 SDef
Careful Nature
Ability: Immunity - snorlax don't like poison
- earthquake
- fire punch
- rest
- curse

By the looks of it I won't be able to convince you to change your set, which is fine 'cause it is your team after all. My only other suggestion would be to get a stealth rocker. BTW, if you ran the mence set I suggested, a Dragon Claw would do AT LEAST 75.11% damage to standard blissey, which means if you have rocks down, then after Blissey kills your mence, you could just send out something to scare it away, and it will die then next time it switches in. But w/e, I'm only mentioning that cause of how much I love that mence set lol
Not at all im really open to change but, what do you think I should replace to get SR, and my main problem is what do I use against umbreon ( which is annoying as fuck when I run into it) T-tar and others when I have already DD'ed up?

MR. Gigas

Not really negotiable to put on Body slam, otherwise snorlax cant do shit to heatran, which is my #1 counter to it, Fire Punch is for skarm really? MIGHT be able to squeeze in Body SLam but then gengar walls me. and this IS a Swall, so not being able to hit some of the main Spatkers is preety stupid.

Changed to chesto.

Maybe metagross could have stealth rock instead of bullet punch
i guess its bulky enough to take a hit while you set up

Yeah preety much just realized how locked I am on move sets, If I take anything out on metagross im preety much crippling him. like bullet punch i cant take out weavile and ALOT of other stuff like gengar who will insta sleep me, etc. and all of those weakened pokes. Preety much everything faster than me that I need to scare off.

Gengar is my most replaceable char, his only job is to sleep and kill other gengars.

It seems as if most of the pokemon that give you trouble are united by a fighting weakness, so might i suggest something like Infernape or Lucario? Probably over Gengar who you say is most replaceable.
Also, if you wanted to fit stealth rock in..perhaps Gliscor over Weezing? Gliscor keeps those nice resistances that Weezing has, and of course can do many cool thing like knock off, stealth rock, or even baton pass if you wanted.

DD mence is a beast right? as much as i hate to do this (actually i don't but don't tell anyone) i told you so :D. weezing's EV's are fine as they are. just abuse will-o-wisp and keep pain splitting. i honestly think that haze is optional. i would even consider putting explosion there instead. you can only really haze physical guys as weezing will crack against special sweepers. for physical sweepers you can try to WOW them. if they're too strong, you'll get swiped out before getting to haze anyways. with explode you can go for a 1-1 kamikaze rather than getting rid of their stat ups but getting smoked yourself. the only exceptions i think are bulk up and curse.

the other thing i want to say is that this tea is already a lot less offensive than your last team. you do have two walls here. you can always try blissey and donphan/forry for rapid spin.

Infernape seems alright, I have never used Luc before, What set do you think would go good here? Ive never been fond of the specs sets, they seem to easily walled? (IDK i use lax with EQ so xD). Maybe a SD set or something?

Only problem with gliscor is i hate sharing weaknesses with sweepers. Ill try him out though. Seems SR is all the rage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)