EN: 71
Item: Exp. Share

Avnomke's pokemon:

Calico Jack the Charizard
HP: 76
EN: 47
1 KOC

Flavor: And the match begins, with Soul crying out its name in pokespeak to Calico Jack. Whatever he said, it must have included some rather vicious taunts, as Calico Jack now seems thoroughly enraged. Calico Jack responds with a flamethrower, immediately ending his opponent's words.
Soul escapes the prolonged flamethrower through dodging behind one of the boulders now strewn about the battlefield with the multiple uses of rock tomb- and immediately adds to their number via the aforementioned move. Calico Jack, however, is not taken unprepared the way he was in previous times this move was used. Instead, he counters it, ramming into Soul to cause much more damage then the most recent of the attacks had caused him. This fighting-type move which deals so much more base damage to the dark type then the rock-type move caused the fire/flying type immediately KOs Soul, leaving Avnomke as the victor.

a1
Absol uses Taunt!
-9 EN!

Charizard uses Flamethrower!
RNG to Crit: 8401/10000=No.
RNG for Effect Chance: 9811/10000=No.
(BAP:9+STAB:3+ARB:6-DRB:3)=15
-6+2=8 EN!

a2
Absol uses Rock Tomb!
RNG to Crit:6438/10000=No.
(BAP:6+ARB:7.5-DRB:3)*2.25=23.625
-4 EN!
Charizard's speed was lowered by one stage!

Charizard uses Counter!
Fixed damage: (23.625*1.5)*1.5=53.15625
-6+(23.625/2)+2=16 EN!

Absol is KOed!

YellowAdminSilver's pokemon

Soul the Absol.
HP: KO
EN: KO

Avnomke's pokemon:

Calico Jack the Charizard
HP: 52
EN: 23
Status: Speed lowered by two stages, Tormented (3a), Taunted (3a).
2 KOC

Avnomke wins the battle!
Avnomke receives 2 CC.

Magikarp receives:
+1 AC.
+2 MC.
+1 EC.
+1 LEC.

Charizard receives:
+4 MC.
+2 KOC.

YellowAdminSilver receives: 2 CC.

Vulpix receives:
+1 AC.
+2 MC.
+1 EC.
+1 LEC.
+1 KOC.

Absol receives:
+1 AC.
+3 MC.

Ref receives: 6 UC.

Also Counter is unaffected by (non-immunity) resistances and weakness, but that doesn't matter because Flamthrower KOs afterwards anyways.

Oh... I hadn't realized it was unaffected by type weaknesses. Thank you for the information, and I'll be sure to remember that in the future! I also double-checked the math, and it seems that flamethrower does indeed KO afterwards anyways, so fortunately I haven't made too huge of a mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)