YJiang's Smogon Smorgasboard Tourney -ro64 brackets-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh...my bad.

Yeah I was being a bit hasty. I think I just said those things because I hadn't ever seen Hipno on Netbattle...ever.

Anyway, if Justice hasn't already played the battle I'd be willing to. I have lots of free time and whatnot.

Let me know if it's still open to me.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Made a silly change to my team at the last minute, so I had no answer for alakazam..

GG!

Have a nice day.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Saw Rekt quite a few times earlier this week on IRC and NB, but I haven't seen him since Wednesday. Sent him another PM, so we'll see what happens.

vs Hipno

If I was allowed back in I beat Hipno 2 - 0.

I hope, since Judgement and him haven't played yet, that I can stay in and that this doesn't upset anything.

<.<

Yeah. I mean, it's only fair since I got the battle done and everything and the circumstances surrounding my quitting.

Hazerider had banned me and so I didn't think it would be easy for me to complete the tournament. But, I saw Hipno on and saw they hadn't battled yet and Hazerider hasn't re-banned me so...

I don't know I understand if you won't let me back in but I can also see how it would be fair to do so.

P.S. Sorry Judgement.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
We ended up playing, so this was a pretty useless (and now edited to be even more useless!) post.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Okay, I just beat Jackal. Day after the deadline, but it seems a lot of other people haven't battled yet.

Good game, friend.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
I have not yet battled SirSpanky, but I usually don't get on until 4 AM his time. I plan on staying up all night tonight, so if he goes on in the morning I should be able to get him.

...whatta...I have NOT heard from Hipno yet after i sent him a PM whenever u subbed me..... We have 13 hrs Timezone difference .....

Erm...

Wouldn't it just be more practical to let me in on the first round on my defeat of Hipno since Justice can't get ahold of him and then you can just throw Justice in as a sub next round? That would make more sense in my eyes but it is your call.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
Thanks for the time extension. I've PMed him with two possible times for tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be able to get it done by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)